1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lumiel back to stigma trees?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Albatross, Mar 21, 2017.

Tags:
?

Remove full stigmas from lumiel?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2017.
  1. Of course, I would prefer that

66.7%
  2. No, I dont think so.

33.3%
  1. Albatross

Albatross Jus Primae Noctis

Remove full stigmas from lumiel. please
    what you think?
    i think that players should have to pick your poison. either or, not both
    i think that if you cannot play with out having all your stigmas avalible you should work on your playstyle.
    place a vote and please explain your reason for why.

2. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

That wont happen . This full stigma brought some new faces and few are still waiting for transfer. By my mind it was welcomed change even I like more to play with stigma system . Nothing can be done

3. Albatross

you would like it ? but you vote agenst it

4. Astriella

Astriella The Magpie

The question wasn't 'do you think it will happen?' it was 'would you prefer to play with the stigma system or not and why?' ;)

I prefer to play with a stigma system, that's why I came to Lumiel, not Siel in the first place. I think the classes are more balanced that way and it encourages players to think about the function of their class. Which is kind of a moot point as there is no PvE currently and little group PvP, but nevermind. And of course, it's just been implemented so it's unlikely it will be switched back. That doesn't mean we can't discuss it, or have opinions on it.

Noobopoulos likes this.
  5. Grifter

Grifter Just Hit Me I'll Dodge You

to think lumiel server before was a stigma system process....
    possibly it will be back for some other reasons............
    or maybe not......... ^_^

6. DeLasson

DeLasson Proficient

are
    everything can be change just gotta do something about it instedt of that attitutde do something to help it get more balance :)

7. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Like I've said before, having stigma system in, yeah sure makes it more retail like, and have to think about the class, but it may as well be retail. Having full skills makes gamez unique, and thus makes more players want to play, coz unlike most other pservers, we have all skills and not a retail experience, if you want a authentic retail experience then...... I don't need to say where you go for it, I'm pretty sure you're intelligent enough.

Kizumii likes this.
  8. Albatross

i don't want it for more retail like. i want it for most balanced way to play.
    there is no balance when a SM/SW/Sorc have all there CCs + burst avalible and a class like ranger. gets a few traps. chanter gets stuff too, but the buffs dont stack. its just unbalanced
    you have sins running with 3 hides. if they had to pick. most of them would not pick shadow walk.
    Templars aswell. they get there full DMG tree. and the full DEF tree + everything in the middle, unkilleble. (same gear)

Noobopoulos likes this.
  9. Minorak

Just means it's less time figuring skills choice, and more time figuring out your own strategies for all classes. Not impossible, I've seen glads take out sms, bards defeat rangers, sins defeat temps. It's not impossible, just means you need more strategy. And technically you're "balance" will make lumiel like retail with restrictions on gear (pay only).
    The only pull gamez has atm for new players is the full stigma system, without it, all the choice is, is either full stigma high ping, or low ping stigma.... sorry but if that was the choice I'd go retail, at least that would be more active and have less restriction on gear. Only reason I'm still here is full stigma coz its unique, screw the balance, you win, you lose, same on all games, don't expect your skill choice to make you win always.

10. Albatross

The reason i didnt play in siel 1year ago was the full stigma system. it ruins the game.
    but we can all just start to play this 4-5 classes there benefit most from it. insted of having a balanced game.
    and im no one have said anything about losing from time to time. but when you know that ½ of the classes benefit more from the full stigma then the other half. then we have the problem.
    if you find it to hard to play with only 7 stigmas. you should work on your gameplay, pick other stigmas or play an other game.
    you wanna play a class but the class is useless cause you will be outmatched every time.
    you can always pay your way.
    but then again. whats the point.
    Take a sorc. Either or. Not both.
    Why would a Sorc need full burst tree and full CC, when it can kill you anyway with either.
    the reason for pick 7 and not 20 is the balance of the game.
    i know everyone get 20 extra skills. but not every benefit from thos skils as much like other classes

11. Minorak

like i said before then, if you want a normal stigma system, this isnt the place, you cant expect the server admins to bow to your ideals. I think it makes it better and actually all classes benefit from it, just coz you think its bad doesnt mean everyone else does. but as i said before, its the main pull for the server, cant expect everyone to like what you like. My play style isn't in question here at all, it's still down to YOU, what skills you choose to use. Not everyone uses all the skills available. Right now it feels like im banging my head against a wall..... Personally i prefer a siel like server, but with lower ping, for me, its either high ping full stig, or choose stigs and have low ping.... i'd rather have all stigmas and low ping. This argument has been going on forever since lumiel was created, but since it is now an EU server it makes more sense to have both servers the same, and have them in 2 different geo locations for Euro players, and US players to benefit from decent enough ping. No point quoting me, or trying to convince me otherwise, i am happy how it is. Only thing i hate atm is no payment wall, and the p2w but the p2w i can live with i guess (and have to).

12. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

The thing is all stigmas are what differentiates the server from a lot of others. Once you go back, you will start losing people to retail that is stable and not bugged (let's face it, they throw exp at you everywhere now so leveling is not a problem) or to other private servers that are not yet totally dominated by item mallers :)

13. Albatross

i expect the server to follow the wishes from the people playing there.
    it dosnt make sense to have lumiel as siel. if lumiel dosnt want it.
    as said in the other thread it was to get more siel players to lumiel.
    dosnt seem to have helped much
    and as i see it so far 77% is agenst full stigmas.
    i know 9 votes are not much.
    but it still shows a picture, but if thats the only 9 people there care about it.

14. Albatross

i would never go back to retail. and im sure people still wont go back if they remove stigmas.
    retail aion for me is over. its been that for sevel years now. close to since gameforge took over. tryed NA, but no.

15. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

I played NA because Gameforge turned Aion into their cash cow and was heavily item mall oriented. NA wasn't like that, but think it started changing around the time I quit once they started selling passes for trading untradeable gear and selling crazy enchantment stones.

Either way I am more into PVE so it would be fun to have all skills with PVE that works. But yea I haven't played Aion for like 3 years now.

Lance and Kizumii like this.
  16. Illumo

Illumo New Member

Reading all thats been said here I don't really have anything to add.
    I agree that this server should lose its full stigma system and go back to stigma tree.
    Either that or nerf classes that are unbeatable in the current system.
    Lets hope we see this change come.
    Also, Implementing some more PvE would be fun. Hopefully with the arrival of 5.3 we'll have more option in that regard.

17. Noobopoulos

Noobopoulos Getting there

With stigmas or not cheaters are cheaters ,well NOONE of GM's team isnt online to server ! NOBODY is here to check the fucking cheaters!
    am i the idiot to trying without cheat? why to use cheat? and why to not be ONLINE any GM
    siel have online GM's. LUMIEL WHY NOT?give me a serious reason !

18. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Lumiel has 2 staff members lisveth and kizumii

19. Noobopoulos

Noobopoulos Getting there

oh rly?
    when they are online?
    you mean online on forum or in serveR?
    pls lets be serious and realistic

20. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

kizumii has just recently been added into staff two days ago.

and yet I see zero reports from you?