1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

block nerf & woc1 +20 stats bug

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Ys, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Ys

Ys Proficient Forum Legend

god bless templar and cleric

2. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

You should post lil more info . I quess I know what you are talking about but still

3. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

I think he's referring to the 20% Damage reduction of WOC 1

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

No, he s talking about the 300 missing block.

5. Ys

Ys Proficient Forum Legend

im talking about block rate and woc1 stats , go test it you ll see. block use to work like 50% block rate , but look at now . :)
    im not playing cleric and rarely playing templar too . but i feel sad for these changes .

Mariadielfia likes this.
  6. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

What changes, the last shit i remember was block cap being reduced to 40% instead of 50%. If it was buffed then rip, if it was nerfed then good. Temps already have a shitload of damage reduction and it sure as hell aint fun trying to take down a cleric with 36k hp and 8-10k heals while doing 150-300 dmg on them.
    As for the wings:
    [​IMG]
    5.0 patch notes, woc1 was never supposed to have SHIELD enchant stats, if anything NOW it's fixed...tho it's a test item that isn't supposed to exist so /eh

7. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

Only use barricade and all the problem will be fixed, only players with a lot of ACC can make skill

Also all physical classes had 10% + damage on previous updates,
    Cleric his heal and block have been balanced (cap)
    The% of magic critic was lowered by 70% no matter how much critic you have

On the other hand the Magic resist is still unbalanced impossible to kill a cleric with 4k of mr and 1400 of spell resit

Mariadielfia likes this.
  8. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I think the problem is the boost on Glads and the reduction of block cap. If block was capped at 40% and still is, on this day, on this video right here below, I should be blocking more even if block was capped at 40%. Take a look at his stats and my stats on this video.

[​IMG]

Regardless of WOC 1 stats. The damage is real & block is mehhh.. o_O

Here's a better explanation. (From the internet :eek:)

Evasion increases your chance to dodge a physical attack. Dodging an attack avoids 100% of the attack’s damage, as well as any abnormal effects the attack may have caused (poison, stun, stumble, etc.). It’s a very powerful stat in terms of survival. Such a powerful stat is appropriately rare, though; it’s about three times as valuable as Parry and Shield block, as far as the game is concerned. But how much Evasion do I need to get a reasonable chance to dodge incoming attacks? For this, we can look back at the estimations I made when discussing Accuracy. %ChanceToDodge = Min(30, (DefenderEvasion – AttackerAccuracy)/10)

Parry increases your chance to parry a physical attack. Parrying an attack avoids roughly 50% of the attack’s damage, but not the abnormal effects of the attack. Parry is less powerful in terms of survivability than Evasion. Conveniently enough, Parry is also a more abundant stat than Evasion. Parrying requires that a physical melee weapon be equipped; Bows, Spellbooks, and Orbs do not allow you to parry incoming attacks. So, if you’re a Mage class, you’re welcome to ignore everything that follows. The Parry equation mirrors the Dodge equation posed above: %ChanceToParry = Min(40, (DefenderParry – AttackerAccuracy)/10)

Shield Defense is the shield-using melee class’s alternative to Parry. Shield Defense increases your chance to block incoming physical attacks. Blocking an attack avoids a portion of the attack’s damage; the portion’s size is dependant upon the shield. Weak shields block as low as 30% of the attack’s damage, while top-end shields with enchantments block as much as 65% of the attack’s damage. In all cases, abnormal statuses caused by the attack will pierce the block. Blocking clearly requires a shield to be equipped. So, if you’re a Mage or Scout class, feel free to ignore everything that follows. The Block equation is identical to the Dodge equation posed above: %ChanceToBlock = Min(50, (DefenderShieldDefense – AttackerAccuracy)/10)

https://aionrecherche.wordpress.com/guides/what-do-the-numbers-mean-the-statistics-of-aion/

30% cap for eva 40 for parry and 50 for block
    %ChanceToDodge = (DefenderEvasion – AttackerAccuracy)/10
    %ChanceToParry = (DefenderParry – AttackerAccuracy)/10
    %ChanceToBlock = (DefenderShieldDefense – AttackerAccuracy)/10

At least, from what we know is how it should be.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  9. Alexmaxx

@Fendi The problem lies in the auto attack, ASASIN or gladiators with double sword or dagger and sword have more chance to make skill with auto attacks
    In past post we have always said the auto attacks of the physicists are too high
    Even for you that uses chain are 600 ,,, 950 up to 1.1k damage only with auto attack imaginece the magic character can get up to 2k

But I believe that the cleric is well so since previously it was necessary at least 4 or 5 people attacking at the same time and only maybe you could just kill it after 156486451 silence

10. Grrr

I see different issues here. You notice how he does 400 x 2 on normal attacks and then 900-1100 on crits.....and then 600 crit with only one "packet" of damage showing up and the 2nd hit of the autoattack animation not doing anything. That's cause lovely gamez managed to make blocked attacks crittable. So that 600 crit (or rather 300 x 2 which would be much more noticeable since the blocked hits are 190) is a "critical block". Filter those out and it should add up to 40%. Im not autistic enough to actually count them so fuck that, but the block rate seems fine. No idea what the "glad boost" is supposed to be, haven't noticed anything other than my attack dropping hard from the level gap in bl.

No idea wtf "more chance to make attack" is supposed to be, but in the last update i lost 394 attack on dual wield, vs "only" minus 100 on extend. I have to use zerk to get to the BASE attack i used to have before, shit is disappointing. Not to mention that you shouldn't be getting hit by dw glads in the first place if you kite. As for sins, they don't even do it right, tards just buff up, use ambush and then do nothing but autoattack, extremely funny to root them in place and kill them from 6m range while they just stare at you cause they're too fucking dumb to actually remove it.

I mean look at that shit, i used to hit 1600 x 2 on bl glads, this is 900-1100 on CHAIN.

Alexmaxx likes this.
  11. Alexmaxx

Really I do not understand why not put everything as aion NA or KOREA, also because the stigma system has not been implemented? .. I understand that Mr. Carl works hard, but these are problems since the BL appeared

Patatas, Avenging and Ys like this.
  12. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

We'll do more tests. I think with a temp next time vs. Glad.

13. Grrr

crit block shit has been here for a while now, i thought someone would have reported it by now.

14. EndleS

EndleS New Member

hello guys any one can give me an prove spear im just a newbee

15. Ndorai

Ndorai New Member

In this situation , the number of Healer with a few numbers decreases from the cause more.
    Please fix Woc1 status bug and a little Power to the healer .