1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New PvP Map Idian Depths (with more attrack Boss Fights/Drops)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MassHysteria, Jul 22, 2017.

Tags:
?

What do you think about this Map Idea

1. Good as it is

2. Good Drops, but the Map sucks

3. Totally sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MassHysteria

MassHysteria New Member

Hey Gamez Team,
    i tried some stuff out at home with a 1 Click Server for 5.3 in localhost and maybe you and other Players would like to have this on Gamez too.
    First of all i removed every single Mob from the Idian Depths and deleted the Save PVP Zones in the Middle.
    Then i thought about a concept with different Enemy Themes from Area to Area.
    I basicly placed Areas like this:
    all.jpg
    Area 1: Padmarashka (pushed to Level 75 with increased HP, Resistance, Attack etc etc)
    Drops: Elite Arbiter Weapon & Tunic,Jerkin,Hauberk,Breastplate at 5-10% Droprate and Wings of The Circle 2 at 1% Droprate
    It is placed on the Bridge over the Safe PvP Zones
    Area 2: Asmodian Start Base (Buffers, Condition, WH etc etc)
    Area 3:Elyos Start Base (Buffers, Condition, WH etc etc)
    Area 4: Stormwing & Beshmundir Temple Mobs (pushed to Level 75 with increased HP, Resistance, Attack etc etc)
    Mobs drop stuff like Manastones (High Rate for Blue,Low Rate for Eternals), Godstones (Low Rate)
    Stormwing Drops: Elite Arbiter Leggins, Greaves etc etc at 5-10% Droprate
    Area 5: Tahabata & Dark Poeta Mobs (pushed to Level 75 with increased HP, Resistance, Attack etc etc)
    Mobs drop stuff like 5 Omega Enchants and 5 Temp Solutions, Essence Cores (1% Rate)
    Tahabata drops: Elite Arbiter Shoulders at 5-10% Droprate
    Area 6: Dragon Lord Tiamat & Tiamats Stronghold Mobs (pushed to Level 75 with increased HP, Resistance, Attack etc etc)
    Mobs drop stuff like Potions, Scrolls and Food (5each)
    Dragon Lord Tiamat drops: Elite Arbiter Hands at 5-10% Droprate
    Area 7: Menotios & Core of Reshanta Mobs (pushed to Level 75 with increased HP, Resistance, Attack etc etc)
    Mobs drop stuff like Plumes, Remodels (LOW Rate), Mounts (LOW Rate)
    Menotios drops Elite Arbiter Shoes at 5-10% Droprate
    Area 8: Brigade General Sheba & Sauro Mobs (pushed to Level 75 with increased HP, Resistance, Attack etc etc)
    Mobs drop high amount of Kinah (500.000-1.000.000)
    Sheba Drops Provenence Weapons at 1-5% Droprate
    Area 9: Grogget & Steelrake Mobs (pushed to Level 75 with increased HP, Resistance, Attack etc etc)
    Mobs drop Candies and Tahabata Remodels
    Grogget drops 10% Silence or Blind Godstone at 3-5% Chance

The reason why i choosed Elite Arbiter is, that most people have normal Arbiter Gear and donate / vote for BL anyway so you wont loose your Money / Votepoints as Server and people still benefit from a bit better gear in the mean time.
    I made all Bosses respawn Time to 8-12hrs random so people would have to camp bosses (like on Retail). Once Boss spawn it might give huge Raid Fights between them. At least for Padma since he drops WOC2 at a low rate. This pushes PvP and kinda balances everything a bit more.
    Oh and please remove the Auto Aggro from Mobs since its hard to handle PvP when u got around 5 Elites on your ass too :D (If AOE hits Mobs its their own fault) xD

Anyway i hope you like my Idea and might implement some parts from it.
    Greetings,
    Flo

Mariadielfia, Giullia and Ayvel like this.
  2. micro

micro Proficient

The idea is great but free EA will not happen

Fhellipe and crystalize like this.
  3. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

sry brah I cant see them drops coming in too OP considering they are donation items and would mess up the currency of the server, especially if everyone was selling Woc2 for half price cos its easy to gather it just camp Padma all night.
    but a very nice suggest

4. MassHysteria

MassHysteria New Member

1% droprate for WoC means you have to kill him 100 times to get 1 drop. 12 hours respawn times means 2 kills per day. that would make 1 WoC2 in 50 Days. i dont see where this would mess up the currency. same for Elite Arbiter Drops. 5% = 5 Drops in 100 Kills its actually not that much drops its just a small chance to get the items. its like goin Draupnir Cave as Gladiator. spear can drop but 99% baka just drops crap :D the point is not getting a drop every time you kill the bosses. the point is giving the people a CHANCE for a drop

p.s. Padma on level 75 would mean you need about 40 people again to kill him ;-) try to get those 40 people first is already hard. so it wont be killed 2 times a day.

Wilson and Giullia like this.
  5. Monkeyking

Monkeyking Assassin ♥

Totally sucks :carl:

6. Yue

Yue New Member

1% are already a big deal, the chance of drop a woc is like a dream come true so I doubt it that will happen, especially in a ping pong type of pvp, your right, it will give good item and reason to pvp, but both race just can kill the other race trying you kill it and take their sweet time killing it. 40 people is not hard to get because even are in different parties or ally we all can hit the same target. the boss your trying to say is actually in the middle of both base and ppl who vote or donate for that certain item surely won't agree on the type of drop from the boss.

7. MassHysteria

MassHysteria New Member

the admins can ofc use lower droprate or different drops if they think its too high but dont you think that the actual world bosses are totally useless? every world boss spawns in normal instances too with the same exact drops. there is no point in killing them. harder bosses with a bit better drops would make nice fights about those drops and not only stupid ping pong pvp. atm pvp on heiron is like: We got 5 People we kill 4. Okay we get 6 People so we kill 5. Hell no were getting 7 and wipe your 6.... and so on and so on. It has actually less to do with skill in PvP. With Mobs and Bosses which drop different good stuff people would spread on the map for farming and then unite as Ally/Group for the World Bosses. OFC there will be Zerg. Aion was always Zerging and will ever be but the usual PvP 1v1 2v1 2v2 etc is total gone outside of events. Another way of rewarding Gamers for killing Bosses could be 5 Credits per Boss (only for the Group which really killed it) like it is in Infinity Shard or getting GP for Killing World Bosses. There are many ways of making the map more attractive for everybody without getting less Donates / Votes

Fhellipe likes this.
  8. Giullia

Giullia Expert

You know, the percentages in this game doesn't works really like this, especially when we talk about drops, even the drop of the WOC being just 1% chance, there is also the chance of the WOC drop 10 times out of 100 tries or even more(but also the chance of drop not even once after 150 tries too), we have the VIP and Premium status, that boost the drop rate if the last person whom hit the boss is an VIP user, and of course the players would make good use of their VIP in this situation.
    In general I like this idea for Idian Depths and the way that the EA drops are distributed, but WOC 2 as drop item I have to disagree.

And
    I think nobody would be able to play fine in this area if bring Dark Poeta mobs to this place, especially if level 75 and completely boosted, they spam Silence/Bind skills almost every 10 secs. How fun it would be if youre about to face a pvp there and the mobs start spamming silence on you? I wonder if even would be able to kill the boss with these mobs spamming silence on you/your mates, wont work unless if remove the skills from these mobs, or put a really small number of mobs, because always have ppl that aoe on the mobs and bring them to the middle of the clash.

MassHysteria likes this.
  9. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

1% probability doesn't mean that it will happen on that 100th kill :p it might be on ur first padma kill or so but w/ less prob c:

The rest, I like the ideas.

10. MassHysteria

MassHysteria New Member

indeed the silence bind would be annoying. well i dont talk about 30 mobs i meant 5-10 mobs in that area wide spread.

11. MassHysteria

MassHysteria New Member

maybe i used the wrong words to describe it. ofc i meant that there is a chance of getting a drop in 100 kills not with the 100th kill :D

12. Yue

Yue New Member

but dont you thing the map is to big? im pretty sure you can the hieron base from both side is already big, do you know why? cuz of the free space, anyone can run all around with that map it will be hard to move and if, the boss in the map have their own drop thats the reason the admin put those bosses for us to free kill its actually s spoon feeding type not to mention the box and mini boss drop MS bundles, in my days playing aion and staying in pvp area i can say its a ping pong type. 5 credits is somelike a additional prize for completing a certain boss portal, if you saying those means you want to the admin to spoon feed the players thats not good, its true it will boost the players to pvp but not all, remember not all players are into pvp in open world even with good drop rate.

13. Mariadielfia

Mariadielfia Sachzna Laparan

I hope they will place the EA and remove ARB/PROC

14. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

idian depths is worst than silentera.

15. Ranzi

Ranzi Lamora

Pfft........

16. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

It would be good to put other types of boss like ahserion, Darken Lord, etc new boss, aion this 5.3 and I see boss of 2.0 with this new type of pvp certainly would appear more player in the game