1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Poll] Enchant Options

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Carl, Aug 17, 2017.

?

How would you like us to change the enchantment system?

1. Increase failstack rate for enchanting until end of beta

2. Return old rates back and revert jewel fix for costumes (crystal slots lost)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Yes I do, for months. Thats not the point. The point is that I want a good working system with good rates for everyone. Not a buggy mess that was the old system. As I already said. The new system needs adjustements. You apperantly did not read what I wrote before. I dont want the system as is. I dont wanna go back to the old system though. The new system needs better success rates at its base. The issue is you guys come on, play 2 days and expect to be on par with ppl that are here for 3 months. Regardless the enchanting rates, it wouldnt be that way.
    The new system is great after it gets adjusted.

Dont be jelous man. Try to see the whole picture.

2. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

Let them make a wipe and introduce a new sharpening system
    Пусть делают вайп и вносят новую систему заточки

At the moment the server is 3 months old and I think the wipe does not hurt

It would be better to fix it striker

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  3. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Wipe will happen when the Gamez team thinks the majority of bugs are gone. Before that has happened there is no reason to wipe and start fresh. By wiping it now before beta ends and then wiping it again all they would do is making players turning away.
    Thats why I am so heavily for the new enchant system. We need to have it running. And we need to give good feedback on the rates. So the devs can look into it and adjust it to make everyone kinda happy. By just reverting to the old system, which also doesnt let you catch up to ppl like me that much faster, we achieve nothing and likely get the official server rates after wipe. Then at that point people are gonna complain again. And we achieved nothing but useless PENs that got wiped away.

4. SuiSide

SuiSide New Member

Like i say, if u wanna this server alive, its must be friendly for new players, if u make harder enchant for new ppl u dont get more ppl, or lower amount than when they got fair chances, if new system won, im out with my friends. Its ok when u make a WIPE, then all ppl get same chances,i dont understand why ppl say fast grind is bored, lol so go to play bugfest or official, i play this server because its easier and faster way to get high end, FIX PVP and add node wars etc and nobody get bored, if ppl get pen for one character, they gonna for pen for another character, its easier than if u gear u first character, but still need some time, so for me this system is good, and can be stay after wipe, but u are DEVELOPER here so if u want new system, make a wipe, for same chances to get a good gear for everyone, i dont gonna play on server where ppl get pens with one month and now new players have bad situation and they must grind 3-6 months to get same gear like old players.
    Peace and thanks, greetings and sorry for my bad english.

5. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

You are aware they can adjust new system to make it easier to enchant right?

6. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

If the server is reset to zero, there will be life, there will be an arms race

7. Yami

Yami New Member

Hi, guys, I am newbie, and I haven't got character yet, but i voted to option 1.
    I think a private server can provide greater freedom and more enjoyable gaming, but only with daring. The new system seems to me to be fair.

Sorry for my English.. I hope you understand.

8. Fumbl3

Fumbl3 New Member

I just dont get the fucking failstacks shit just do a fixed rate at 0 failstacks and keep that the same until 2000 failstacks i dont see the allure to this system if you have a fixed rate it should be much better than that fucked up failstacks shit.

9. SuiSide

SuiSide New Member

I just want fair system, if old ppl have easier ways to get PEN gear, i think devs dosnt should change a enchant system.
    If we got wipe, new system can be good, but not where OLD PLAYERS HAVE PENS AND NEW PLAYERS MUST GRIND MORE.
    So like i say, new system (like in official) ok but AFTER WIPE, not no changes for fair gameplay.
    But yea i think easier way to enchant is better than same like in official, if u wanna hardcore, grinding gear with months/year go to official or another private server lol.
    Most ppl want to play here because they dont need spend so much time to get gear lel, we see if u enjoy this after wipe.

10. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Thats what we all want. We dont want the same bad enchanting rates as official. But also dont want it as easy at it was. But by wanted the old system back, we very likely will get the bad low official enchanting rates later after wipe. I dont think anybody wants that. So we need to new system but tuned down so enchants come easier. Pretty much.

11. Frer

Frer New Member

And I'm just sitting here wondering what's so hard about doubling all enhancement success rate, making +1 to +15 easily achievable then retail rates or just make +1 to +15 hard to achieve then PRI-PEN easy (75% success for PRI, 65%DUO, 55% TRI, 45% TET, 35% PEN)

12. KarasRD

KarasRD New Member

carl was touch the enchant is looks like idiot

13. TWICEJeorgyeon

TWICEJeorgyeon New Member

carl was touch the enchant is looks like idiot

14. SuiSide

SuiSide New Member

What? Why u say old system is bad like in official, when u can get pen with 30fs?

15. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

if you read what he wrote he is just saying old system is shit and too easy for players to get full pen //// and the new system is like retail which is too hard and we as a community need to give DEV's a chance to edit these rates to something we can all agree is a happy medium on each item so players can have a system in place for wipe if we just go back to old system til wipe then what you guys are bitching about now and how bad rates are that is what is going to be what you play on til they have time to adjust what is good as where we should focus on the fact this is a beta and your gear and E-PENIS doesn't matter i have reset myself 3times now i had full pen every big change i reset and get rid of all money and gear and start over with all the new players and right now i think enchanting is AIDS and believe devs need to change rates ASAP but to change back from new system would be a waste of time and counter productive to our community as a whole we all have to think not of ourself as players but testers the old system isn't going to remain so our focus should be having them fix rates on new system not leave it broken///as to the new system being retail that shit needs to be changed real soon because why play on a server with retail or close to it enchanting rates you could play on retail where you don't have to play with people from around the world with shit ping

TWICEJeorgyeon likes this.
  16. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

no1 cares about how the server is now

ITS ON BETA, WHY IS EVERYONE CRYING

To me this is what it should be after the wipe. It's still easier here than retail because we can easily repair any gear and have free artisan memories. Smart people will never go for more than 25-30fs to get a pen.

But you know, people will cry...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  17. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

You are stupid while the server is not a waipe, we new players will not allow such a point which is right now on the server

18. Bozz

Bozz New Member

Just add the old system in Beta and the new one after wipe. So everyone has the same chance to get good gear after wipe.

19. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Yes, revert to old system so all newbies get their stuff fast just to cry later again and leave. You guys dont understand. The vast majority DOES NOT WANT the same enchantment rates as on official. Neither now nor later. I certainly wont play after wipe if this is what we get neither will the majority of Addicteds members. We need the new system. And we need the gamez devs to adjust the new system accordingly to make it not the same low rate cancerfest as on official.
    IF the old system gets put in place, we all will get the cancerous low rate cancer rates than official servers have.
    I am speaking up for all of you guys that want it less annoying than on the official server. To get it somewhat better to enchant things and actually succeed without the ridiculous RNG fest that you have on official.

The new system needs to stay! But it needs to get adjusted so it is "easier". And just so you understand, by reverting back, those rates wont get adjusted and it will be a true low rates cancerfest after wipe. All because you guys that want the old system back WANT PENS. This certainly wont help the gamez bdo community as a whole. I rather have better enchantment NOW AND LATER than having it now but NOT later.

People come here to play from official not because they want the same lame cancer gear progression. Get the old system now, thats what we will get after beta. Thats what you do not understand. ;)
    Keep the new system and give a voice so the rates get increased on that one. That is what truely gonna make games different.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  20. Bozz

Bozz New Member

Why is it such a big thing for you? Let the people have their fun getting PEN items. That's why people joining this server. Nobody wants this lowrate bullsh**. If I want upgrading my stuff with 120 FS I'll play the official Black Desert. I'm on a private server, I want fast progress. Nobody complained about the old system. Only after the new one people started to complain so think about this fact. You're 100% a player with high AP and DP so it's easy for you to speak about this. But new player want high AP and DP too. And as you can see 70% voted for the old one so it means something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.