1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved appeared 2 of me

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by yellowcar123, Oct 13, 2017.

1. yellowcar123

yellowcar123 New Member

Bug Name:
    RESET BUG
    Bug Description:
    approx, yesterday me and my friend experience the same bug.
    we were dueling in altinova, and after the duel we try to invite each other, but we couldn't. The game states that we were already in another party, but that wasnt the case; none of us were in a party.
    we relog to resolve the solution and it works. However, when we relog in 'channel 2' we oddly found a 'clone of ourselves' further proof can be seen in this screenshot https://imgur.com/nCJkLKO
    to sum it up, everything we did that day which includes grinding for black stones. enchancing items, boss drops, all were lost. this all happened when we relog.
    we 'spawned' where our clone was, and due to that we lost everything we did that day after the 'clone' existed.
    is there any solution to getting all our stuff back we've lost?
    How to reproduce/proof:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    lucasBL likes this.
  2. FloKisFliKis

FloKisFliKis New Member

Bug Name:
    APPEARED 2 OF ME
    Bug Description:
    I was playing normally when a friend and I decided to make a party, that was not working, we relogged and when I came back to the game I had an identical clone, then I kept playing normal for 3 hours, and then left when I came back had lost all my progress, how can this be arranged? now I will always lose my progress in the game?
    How to reproduce/proof:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  3. FloKisFliKis

FloKisFliKis New Member

Good night, man. the same bug happened to me, has your already been arranged? Is everything alright now?

4. FloKisFliKis

FloKisFliKis New Member

now everything I do in the game after the clone appeared I lose, and the clone stays in the same place, and whenever I enter the game again I appear next to the clone with all the lost progress.

5. Vybez

Vybez New Member

Early this morning when I was playing, I'd say around 5-6am, I was out grinding Basilisks for over 2 hours. A Nouver Knot was posted, then a Dim Tree armor right after. I timed it, went to my alt in Heidel to camp the MP. I won both items, super happy right? Wrong, I put them in my warehouse, went back to go grind some more, as I had 2-3 pins/rings and a bunch of loot from Basilisks. My character was dead, and in Gahaz Bandits area. Strange? Very. Looked at my inventory, it was full of junk I threw away earlier, and I lost all the stuff I had been grinding for hours at Basilisks. I immediately check my Heidel warehouse to make sure my new boss gear was still there, it was. I went and played Rocket League with a guildmate of mine. When I come back to the game, I logged in to my Heidel alt to clear some room in my warehouse. My jaw dropped immediately as my 200m+ was back in my warehouse bank, and my boss armor I've been waiting forever to get, was gone. It had rolled back as well. Of course I don't have screenshots but if you folks look at the logs, you can see I posted both items in server chat after winning them. Please help me, I'd love to continue playing and donating to this server, as it's very enjoyable, but obviously this experience has definitely set me back, as getting those 2 items again will probably never happen. SashaGray and I'm sure others will be more than happy to vouch for me winning the items, then speaking with them later about their disappearance.

6. FloKisFliKis

FloKisFliKis New Member

it's still the same, I have an identical clone and everything I do I lose all the time.
    until my 4 pets were duplicated, as you can see in the picture there are 2 dogs, and 2 of each.
    [​IMG]

7. lucasBL

lucasBL New Member

Aconteceu a mesma coisa comigo perdi itens também, desanimei do servidor : (

8. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

This is being worked on. Make sure when you have a copy of yourself, you relog properly. Every progress you make after this happens will not get saved. Devs are aware and working on it as I type. Hopefully fixed next "restart"

9. Lina

Lina New Member

10. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

kage bunshin no jutsu!

11. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Looks like an alien server