1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Connection Problems...

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Athramera, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Athramera

Athramera New Member

Dear Gamez Team my husband got the problem that he cant connect to the server. Everytime he trys logg in and choose the server, the message is shown up: no game server is avaliable to authorization server.

He downloaded it exactly like i do . But we cant find a solution for this problem. Please help. :/

Thank you

2. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Download the official game client launcher : Client Launcher, and see if it works. If not, try to run the NCsoft launcher and repair it, this only happens when there is a missing file through updating on launcher.

3. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

don't do what @ZenOJ said...NCSoft launcher is 5.6 and GA is still on 5.3 version...make sure not to mix the files of your aion folders and try to fix the download by torrent if you did something wrong...http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/common-errors-fixes.190797/ give a look to this thread for further problems

4. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

Hello, Did you he use any ping reducer because sometimes it block the server if not try to turn off your anti virus.

Iraddr likes this.
  5. Athramera

Athramera New Member

Hi thank you for your answers so far. We of course installed and downloaded it like the homepage says. Download uTorrent client....after that download the Gamez Launcher and extract it inside wait for patching and updating. Than start it and with my PC it works with his PC we get the message. We also try to copy my Client order on a USB stick and try it on his Computer but that dont works too.

And sorry there is no solution working for us he dont have a programm like this ping reducer we never heard of this until now :D. So installing new we already try and there is now way out at the moment. THe message is still shown.

Greetings

PS: Sorry for that bad english

6. Athramera

Athramera New Member

Still no solution for our problem anyone else an idea?

Thank you

7. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Do you have teamviewer?

8. Athramera

Athramera New Member

Yes we have but maybe you can explain what we could do ? Can you tell me what exactly we have to write in a BAT document? with the launcher it dont works. But if we patch with the launcher every day and use the bat after it to run it. i searched other forums for the same issue . What do you think could this work for us? can you please write us the lines we have to use for your gamez server for a bat starter.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Bloodypad - Tiamat [​IMG]
    try this open note pad copy this into pad

aion32.batECHO OFF
    CLS

ECHO ***** Aion 32-bit launcher *****
    ECHO ***** Launching Game... *****

ECHO OFF

PING 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 5000 >NULL

@echo off
    start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSoft\Aion\bin32\aion.bin" -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -f2p -webshopevent:1 -loginex -pwd16 -nosatab -fmd -32

save as aion.bat put it on your desktop run as admin and try it that way that should force it to run as 32bit not 64bit if that dont work im out of ideas

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW it really worked thx man :)

Can you help us please. =( This guy says this works for him maybe for us too.

9. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

10. Athramera

Athramera New Member

That also dont works. =( is there any other option we can try? Greetz

11. Athramera

Athramera New Member

Hi we already try this.
    I can tell what we try until now.

We have NO ping reducer, game booster or Anti-Virus programm on my husbands PC.

1. Try repair via Torrent and dowload launcher after it.
    2. Try download completly new via torrent download launcher after it.
    3. insert Itempak in USA items folder.
    4. Install Microsoft Visual C++
    5. Turned off the firewall.
    6. Allow everything in firewall.
    7. Try it with 32.BAT and also try it with 64.BAT
    8. Try to remove "JUST READ" Folder Properties.
    9. We try to copy the folder from my Computer (on my PC works fine) and gave him via USB stick.
    10. Try install DirectX several Versions.

Thats what we already try.

Now a few Questions on the Theme DNS change. My Computer is running on the same Internet than my husbands PC does. That means it should dont work on my PC but it does . We booth use the DNS from our Hoster.

Lets say he changed it to Google DNS what woul this change? if it runs for me? i dont know i am not so good in this technically section so i am interested in.

Thank you for all your answers and help until this moment. We hope someone has a burning idea how it could be fixed in another way.

Greetings

Sandra