1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

20 Blackstone Armor/Weapon = Concentrated Armor/Weapon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Believe, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Believe

Believe New Member

I've been playing for a few weeks now and I've realized that despite everything else, the game is lacking in concentrated stones. Not enough people are gathering to get them, and when they do, they aren't selling them. So people like myself who would rather not play than have to gather for hours to have a chance at getting 2 or 3 hards/sharps, would like an alternative to getting concentrated stones. They hardly go up on the market, and the game has become one of just everyone camping the marketplace for hards and sharps. In retail it was fine because hundreds would get sold every hour but here ive seen maybe a few here and there, and the demand is far far greater than the supply.

I suggest that because armor and weapon stones can be farmed through grinding, make a way to combine them into concentrated stones. It will make this server 100x better and people will love it. Thank you so much, I hope this gets considered!

Alphabet, Griff and ganjagab like this.
  2. NoPantsu

NoPantsu New Member

I support this 100%

3. Griff

Griff New Member

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Moved your thread to Suggestions section but sadly other than forwarding the suggestion to @Carl, there is nothing more we can do :)
    Please stick to this thread: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/sharp-shards-arent-worth-gathering.209583/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.