1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Download Mirrors Client v3589 [Community Provided]

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by SmugGnat, Nov 13, 2017.

1. sophia616

sophia616 New Member

thanks <3

2. SmugGnat

SmugGnat Getting there Forum Legend

Was bound to happen lol. There are 2 options, try the Amazon links(they are all the same files) or add the file to your own google drive first. When you and logged into a free google account you can "make a copy" of the file this will add it to your drive. This bypasses download limits. You have 15gb for free so enough for any part. If downloading the entire client just remove the part from your drive before adding the next.

3. gungoon

gungoon New Member

:D THANK YOU

4. damaojk

damaojk New Member

I'm not an American, the way you download, I can't download it at Google and Amazon. Can you provide the way to download the torrent(seeds)? Thank you very much!!!

5. SmugGnat

Torrent link for full client and MEGA link for downgrade added.

6. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

why i can download the file in amazon drive? click the file then click the download button after that nothing happen -.-

7. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

is there a full client in mega download link? can someone share it please

8. SmugGnat

I'm not entirely sure why the Amazon links sometimes just stop working. It might be there way of blocking further downloads if the links are used to much, I just find it odd they all stop working at the same time. They should start working again eventually, it's happened twice already since I uploaded the files.
    The problem with putting the full client on MEGA is free accounts are limited to downloading 5GB, the client is 40GB. Unless you paid or waited a long time it wouldn't be worth it IMO. I have the space on my MEGA account if people really want that option but like I said free accounts get 5GB worth of download bandwidth at a time.

9. damaojk

damaojk New Member

Hello GM, over the wall because of policy reasons are prohibited, so we can't use some Google cloud disk. If you can, can you add a download to the Baidu cloud disk? Thank you very, very, very much. Of course, this is not necessary. If you can do that, I think the players in my country will be very grateful to you.
    (I use a translation of a dialogue with you, so maybe grammar mistakes, please don't mind)

10. SmugGnat

I looked into Baidu, and they do allow for alot of storage space (1TB for free), however I was only able to upload files less then 4GB is size. Which is a problem because almost all my files are bigger then 4GB. I would actually need there "Super Membership" in order to upload my files. Unfortunately I'm just not willing to put in the money required to do so. Likely a no go sorry.

11. excelcior

excelcior New Member

you're a lifesaver bro, thank you.

12. damaojk

damaojk New Member

I understand you very much. I know the limitations of fuck Baidu. In general, the way we solve large files is to turn a large file into a few compressed packets and upload it. Of course, this is not necessary, but if you do that, we will be very, very much, and thank you. Thank you again for understanding the function of Baidu's cloud disk, which can only be used in our country (even though we all don't want to use this pits), so thank you.

13. Leeshis0019

Leeshis0019 New Member

The Google Link will no longer work...

I can "Make a Copy" of the first file, but cannot do so for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th file. When you try to make a copy it says there is an error.

This has nothing to do with storage space--I deleted the first one and then went to the 2nd. My drive has 14 GB open and it still gives an error when making a copy.

14. SmugGnat

Hmm I just tested exactly what you did and everything worked as expected, used a new free account. Was able to copy part one download it, then delete it and copy part two and download it.
    Only thing I can suggest is make sure you emptied your trash bin to permanently delete the file right away. Most the time errors from copying a file are due to free space.

15. SmugGnat

Additional google links added for all.

16. excelcior

excelcior New Member

why i got "error creating copy" of the file in google?
    any solution to that?

17. SmugGnat

Not sure about this I haven't been able to find anything online or reproduce the issue myself. Just make sure you have enough space and empty the trash bin. Right now it appears like all the google links are back up though.

18. SmugGnat

Added BaiduNetdisk link for full client.

Robson likes this.
  19. Robson

Robson New Member

me ajude com este erro baixado ontem no jogo que joguei até o nível 22 que eu estava tentando entrar hoje e estou recebendo esse erro já tentou duvidar até que o antivírus esteja desativado e nada. Verifiquei o cliente também e ainda o erro continua. Por favor, ajude

Jilz likes this.
  20. spinecobra

spinecobra New Member

Hi i try to download the files from Gdrive ... but 3 and 4 says Corrupt files ..i opend them with Winrar but still cant use them at all :(