1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donated 21 hrs ago, credits still not here

Discussion in 'Questions' started by HiItsAC, Dec 8, 2017.

1. HiItsAC

HiItsAC New Member

Hi, I know that Noyah said it could take up to 2 days, but my previous donations took from 4-12 hrs. Never this long. Is there something wrong? I don't get why we don't get any confirmation email when a donation is successful so that at least we know that we can expect credits to come in sometime.

johnwel likes this.
  2. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

1. Cause superrewards is trash.
    2. Cause Gamez is too lazy to set up a PayPal and have someone monitor it for donations or even set up an automatic donation system like every other server in the world.
    And now to help you, please check your bank and make sure that the payment actually went through on your end and then screen shot it coming out of your bank and crop the picture down to just those details and send it to superrewards, it'll make it faster, also ive noticed if you do the donation from 9pm - 4am AZ time they won't even see it, so you gotta msg them

johnwel likes this.
  3. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I once donated and received my credits after 4 days and their answer to my frustration was my donation appeared to be fraudulent.
    You can always create and top-up Rixty account and use the balance here in Gamez. Top-up options: Paypal, Western Union, Subway, Mobile phones, Paysafecard etc.
    You will receive the credits within seconds and you also get to collect points which can be used to redeem cash and purchase whatever you want.
    [​IMG]