1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CHEATER SPREAD OUT IN GAME

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by clintjohngumban, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clintjohngumban

clintjohngumban New Member

Guys im just curious is this game allowed cheat on those chosen players ? coz when i came back in game i was shocked that even a gladiator have 0.8 attack speed and a damage that equivalent of the damage of a sorc this crazy if you dont mind i dont care if you banned me ...or admins will banned my account but i just want to voice out this kind of bullshit in game ...we try hard to have a good item but the cheaters who have a good item got this bulshit things. Did AM'S doesnt mind this? i just want a fair game. AM'S please banned those cheaters

slawtuur likes this.
  2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Well, aion my friend, is a sad game. The Hackers are sooo proud of them here, and ofc, it's a reason to be like that. You can try to record but it's hard, and most of pro hackers only play on bg's, cuz no combat logs at all, so yes, sad game.

slawtuur likes this.
  3. clintjohngumban

clintjohngumban New Member

yeah most of AM's considering those hackers in game i wonder did the admins know about this?

slawtuur likes this.
  4. Renaro

Renaro Expert

adm's dont really give a fuck to aion right now, black desert is the only thing that matters at the moment to them.

slawtuur, Dan, Zafirah and 1 other person like this.
  5. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Hello, by reading your message I understand that you faced some players who you suspect of using 3rd party software. If you think that someone is playing unfair using cheats you can always report those players using the following link http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forms/in-game-player-report.5/respond

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.