1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luff's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Luff, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Name:
    C. Ethan
    Jamaica
    Online Time:
    6 - 8 hours averagely.
    Preferred Server:
    Any
    Spoken Languages:
    English 110% , Spanish 5% (translator helps), Tagalog 5% (Translator helps)
    Game Playing Experience:
    Been a fan/member of the Aion community since 2.7, started playing avidly since 3.0 and have played on and off and on and off again over the years.
    How can you help our server?:
    I have been apart of the system, I know what it takes the create an environment that is keen and accepting of decisions made, tough or otherwise, and can/will/hope to bring the same level of service, professionalism, and unwavering, unbiased and fair assistance and judgement where needed. I am a peoples person, and extremely easy to get along with and is very understanding and knowledgeable from a players perspective. I seek to only bring new and exciting ideas and creations with the guidance and suggestions of players and staff members alike. Without continual growth and progress, words such as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning and I plan to live up to these words.

Aza, K3Yl3X, Shiyori and 32 others like this.