1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Returning Queries..

Discussion in 'Questions' started by nofeara, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nofeara

nofeara icxc

Hello Folks!!!

I decided to be in game sometime again with Aion and do boring stuffs i do before, it was not quite a long time ago, just 1.5 yrs skip, unlike before it was around 5, anyway. I would like answers with the following questions:

1.) Did something happen with the screen rotation of the game? Its right click then move around so that you can view around right? But my its not freaking doing its thing, its like my mouse is broken or somewhat that the screen won't rotate properly. A and D is working fine.

2.) I am not particularly into wars, i enjoy my time farming kinah with the broker in buy and sell schemes, is it gonna work this time??? Is epsilon and delta stones gonna be bought???

3.) Aside from farming kinah i usually check out webshop offer for some rare or good items, what are those stuffs now that i should keep an eye with?

4.) Aside from those i actually enjoy hunting unique rare sets in quest like miragent and noble tac officer, do they have some new quest which give like those items???

Request: Can someone give me good tips with keyboard things? I completely forgot almost everything. xD.

Hope to meet some good souls ^_^.

Dan and Kyungmi like this.
  2. Bunnicula

Bunnicula Getting there

1. Maybe u have window 10 thats why its not work fine. They said downgrade ur window and close windows auto update. If u will ask me how i dunno too

2. Yeah kinah is worth here, its used to buy expensive manastone also to enchant weaps and set to +20. Epilson and delta changed to omega manastone (not worth to invest) instead sell ur 500 creds into kinah in OP price like of 3b per 500 creds (4b is fck dont try it no one will buy that).

3. Yeah me too hunts costume for me always hunt wings and mount. For costume always look for headgears like stormbringer circlet, eli hair, rebelion, archangel tiara and so on. In costume just check what is not in remodels section in webshop i cant name all coz its too many also i dont like costumes except for bunny , seraphim and empyrean ink

4. In quest hmmm only marchutan sets/kaisinel set can be farm for 2 weeks in all or 2 months if u lazy af like zzzzz

5. Enjoy playing

Zafirah and nofeara like this.
  3. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

Hello, Welcome back!
    1. It's bug due to window 10 latest update. You need to revert back to version 1703 of windows 10 if you are using windows 10 version 1709 to fix it.
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/rotation-bug.209863/
    2. Epsilon and delta stones are useless now. You can farm treasure box contains omega enchantment and tempering solution and more in open world in levinshor.
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/levinshor-the-new-pvp-map.210504/
    3. We have weekly shop and items will change every sunday 1pm +gmt ,rare items like motion and costume that you cannot see in normal shop.
    4. Here you can do these quests:
    Kaisinel's Protector Set -elyos
    Marchutan's Protector Set - asmo

Alternate Keys for Forward (W or Up Arrow), Backward (S or Down Arrow), Spin Left (A or Left Arrow) and Spin Right (D or Right Arrow)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Press H for Help and Support
    Good Luck Happy Gaming!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    nofeara likes this.
  4. Albatross

Albatross Jus Primae Noctis

Its a bug NCSoft made doing an update. They fixed it fast
    but Gamez has still not got around to it.

nofeara likes this.
  5. nofeara

nofeara icxc

1.) Okay, that's a relief, at least i wont throw my mouse on the bin. If i have time, maybe i will be posting guides on how to fix this thing manually :).
    The rest...Oh i forgot epsilons are until lvl 65, so yeah i guess i need to go levinshor:eek:

Anyways, thanks for the replies i think you can close this thread.

6. Primez

If you any questions feel free to send me a pm or other staff. Good luck! ^^

7. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

sir how about "C' shortcut i think this only for Loot if i correct ?

8. Primez

No, can be used for loot and attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.