1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

hedgehog is not auto gathering

Discussion in 'Problems' started by like2play2, Jan 19, 2018.

1. like2play2

like2play2 New Member

hi,
    i just bought the new pet hedgehog from the site store for the purpose of its awsome auto gathering .... but i have noticed that it did not auto gather anything for me. can you take a look see and veryfy that is broken and make sure it is posted or stopped from being sold as it is broken.. or even better fix it. :)

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

It works for me. I will check to see how often it does, but it does. Someone said every 5 minutes. I'll test that theory. Update: tested and i'm uploading the video now. The hedgehogs work. Will post the video when its finished uploading.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  3. bhaalgorn

bhaalgorn New Member

They work. Time is lengthy and cant specify WHAT they gather but its always plants from what ive seen

4. Lareldal

They gather from the same things we do. I was sitting at an npc farm, and it was gathering the potatoes.

5. like2play2

like2play2 New Member

thank you for the response , i did not know if the gathering would be as the loot pick up, but if it is every 5 minutes and a random anything , then is just not very good at tier 1 ,,,if any one has an end tier hedgehog can you tell us the frequency of rate of gathering it does please.. i just trying to see if the investment is worth the money.

6. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

I don't think it's worth 7k pearls at all. Up to you if you want to spend that much money on something that's not THAT efficient as yourself.

7. Boum

Boum New Member

anyone have this more than T1? his gathering speed will change with T2-3 etc?

8. Lareldal

Mine is t3, and does not gather faster. Only the looting from mobs, like the other pets.

9. Rowan

Rowan Getting there

The spawn for the resource does not spawn any faster. You have to keep moving around with the hedgehog. Say for example the resource spawn takes 5mins and your pet auto gathers every 3mins, If your not close to another resource, it will not gather and you will have to wait another 2mins for the closest resource to spawn again.

Lareldal likes this.
  10. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

and how multiple hedgehogs work ?? is it posible to have all 5 of them to auto gather ?? and how they interact with normal hedgehog, do they get the item procs ??

11. Haico

Haico New Member

I got myself 4 of those hedges and went to the same location to test. But mine's are not gathering. Any idea why?

12. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

From what I heard, Gamez Webshop's Hedgehog(Auto Gather Materials) they don't auto gather rocks, wood, or whatever you need a tool for it.
    Go to location where you can gather vegetation and try (wheats, potatoes etc)

Lareldal likes this.
  13. Lareldal

Each webshop hedgehog will auto gather when their cooldown ends. I am not completely sure if the double proc works with the other hedgehogs or if the double was from the item drop increase scroll. I've heard both ways.

14. kalistrea

kalistrea New Member

I read from an earlier post that someone tested with 2 regular hedgehogs nd 3 special and it db proc every time. this is just from what I read you can test it out to