1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wizard | Witch flows not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by PhoenixX, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Rai

Rai New Member

Could be nice if we got some update about this topic, us mages are getting out classed by almost everyone, and i dont mind waiting as long as i know we're not forgotten, our dmg output is very low compared to other class, we are supposed to do alot of dmg on the cost of long cast and no mobilty , but right now we do low dmg low mobilty while others remain higj dmg high mobilty and very evasive.

2. Charleigh

Charleigh New Member

Any update on this?

3. carebu

carebu New Member

@Kolka It appears you got the flows working damagewise, but there is now a new bug with them; Whenever you use them to kill a mob, you don't get credit for killing the mob/it doesn't count as your attack.

For instance, if I use Voltaic Pulse with Flow: Voltaic Tett, I do not get exp or drops from mobs. Example:
    https://gfycat.com/CluelessFortunateBedbug
    I did get some credit for some kills, mostly the ones right next to me, cause the flow accounts for the large exterior range extension, and within a meter of my character is the normal skill effect. But the last one or two skills in the webm show 0 skill gain and 0 drops. Shadow Knights drop silver 100% of the time, so you know.

4. Charleigh

Charleigh New Member

^ As you're describing, this existed as a bug in retail in a lesser form - kills from the pet and flows would give xp and drops but not black spirit.

5. Aexiel

Aexiel New Member

is there still issues with witch?

6. Griffeth

Griffeth New Member

Yes these issues still exist.