1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Observations

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by YouWhat, Mar 16, 2018.

1. YouWhat

YouWhat New Member

As someone who has been playing MMORPGs since 2004 I'd like to put in my 5 cents in progression of this server.

Things that work great:
    Overall implementation.
    Increased rates
    No P2W cash shop

Things that didn't work out so great:
    People who were able able to enchant their gear using the 1 crone stone bug are 1000% ahead of everyone else and will continue to be so.
    Over time decreased enchantment rates which again favor the founders over new players (multiple topics were made about this).
    Weekend events such as the double reward for participating in the arena (I played for 2 weeks and I have 400+ GS, I still get 1 shot by the maxed out people mentioned above, which makes new players quit).
    Many people speed hacking using wearing the camouflage costume ( on my way from heidel to calpheon I see about 3 rockets speed by) and you cant even report them because of the costume.

This server has a lot of potential to be in the TOP but these are major issues that need to be dealt with to make new people stay. I am willing to donate for premium as many others but these problems break the game.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Trend likes this.
  2. Antibodies

Antibodies New Member

While you are not wrong in alot of your points. They are knows issues by the DEVs it takes alot of work to maintain a server like this the way they do. Give them time. They are working night and day to fix said above issues and issues you don't even know about yet. :D Continue to support because without it they can't continue to bring amazing content.

3. YouWhat

YouWhat New Member

I understand that they are fixing the bugs, which is great but my first point literally breaks the game for everyone else. All those who took advantage of the bug should be reversed at the very least. There is at least one person in every arena who gets 90% of the kills just because they are full PEN. And maybe attack speed hacking at the same time. For GMs, Id check out a character named Eth, he somehow managed to slaughter people at the spawn in red battle arena multiple times.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  4. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

They dont get the points because they are full pen. They get the points because a series of skills is currently broken and they are aware of it and abuse those skills nonstop.