1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Want items removed from .drop filter? Suggest Here!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SplitFire, Apr 10, 2018.

1. SplitFire

SplitFire New Member

I was recently talking to kolka asking him to add Traces (savagery, ascencion, forest, etc) from the .drop ignore list so we can still loot them using the .drop command, he said it is possible but he wants to know if there are any other drops that people would want to still loot.

So im making this thread for people to suggest other drops that might be good to add to the ignore list, but also there has to be a reason for it to be white-listed, the .drop command exists for a reason and we dont want it to ignore insignificant items.

If anyone has any good suggestions please post here with a reason, or if you just support the traces addition to the ignorelist +1 this thread so it gets more attention :D

Other than the traces in my opinion I think it would be good to add Pure Forest Breath and Spirit Stone Fragments (example: https://bdocodex.com/us/item/44306/), since they are both stackable and pretty useful.

(Im going to try to keep a list of the suggestions here in this post so its all summarized for the devs)

Traces IDs:
    5955, 5958, 5951, 5962, 5952, 5960, 5959, 5963, 5957, 5956, 5961, 5953

Pure Forest Breath, Spirit Stone Fragments IDs:
    50807, 44305, 44311, 44306, 44304

Powders (Crevice, earth etc.. Left out Powder of Flame since its not dropped by any mob)
    4801, 4803, 4804, 4805

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    Kegz, gotl and AdotB like this.
  2. AdotB

AdotB New Member

3. atem03

atem03 New Member

Well i'd like to add kamasylvia's token ( manshaum, wolfs... ^^), even crescent/fogan/naga's token

4. SplitFire

SplitFire New Member

I think its better to keep it on items for now. Maybe there can be something done for trash drops later but its easier to stay focused on individual drops.

5. DivineStar

DivineStar New Member

All I want is it to be like special deals xD

6. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Basically anything stack-able should be on the list as the entire point of the filter is to filter out the abundant amount of armor and weapons that gets looted filling your inventory super fast. There is really no point in filtering items that stack and only take up 1 slot (if its a weight issue its easy to remove 1 stacked item then 50+ single items).

So basically every useful item that stacks such as all crafting materials dropped from mobs. Maybe even the trash drops that get turned into NPC for gold bars would be another option, sure they may be heavy but are also very worth while looting for silver income. We do have access to unlimited amounts of storage maids to transfer said heavy trash items.

sergio909 and Creepiepie like this.
  7. SplitFire

SplitFire New Member

By all crafting materials what do you mean? Can you be more specific? Because as far as crafting materials dropped by mobs I think traces covers pretty much all, powders are not that significant.

8. kaemn

kaemn New Member

There should 100% be a way to keep turn ins (wish it was on by default like silver, but its obviously going to be much harder to do because silver is just one item ID while every turn in item has a completely different item ID)
    would be quite the task to seek out every single item ID for turn ins but maybe one day

Cyvster likes this.
  9. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

This is going to take a joint effort by the player base to accomplish. I would not expect the 1 or 2 devs that work on bug fixes and improvements to spend hours on hours doing this low priority task.

What needs to be done is people that want this to happen to sit down and go through every single mob type in game and write down a list of IDs that should be removed from the filter. Then the community to discuss if said IDs should or should not be removed from the filter.

Someone with spread sheet skills should create and maintain a google online sheet designed to list both crafting material drops and turn in trash drop IDs organized properly and easy to read. The someone to create a new topic and able to continuously maintain, preferably the same person that created and maintains the google sheet. Then the community to contribute their time in tracking down and discussing which should or should not be removed from the filter.

10. Wonhwa

Wonhwa New Member

While you are at it with Traces, why not include the Powders as well? (Powder of Earth Crevice etc)
    IDs for those are:
    4801, 4802, 4803, 4804, 4805

11. SplitFire

SplitFire New Member

Added IDs of Powders, didnt include Powder of Flame since its not dropped by any mob.

12. VashSevrem

VashSevrem New Member

The best filter would be "enter drop filter" the filter then pulls up everything that can drop in the area "only works for immediate area" then check or uncheck box if you want it picked up. I know its a pipe dream lol

13. Cyvster

Cyvster New Member

Yes, I would love to get turn-in item drops.
    Maybe the easiest way to do it would be to add the ability to only exclude green. Green items seem to be the main problem. I would love to be able to loot traces, turn-ins, and whatever minimum quality I choose. Adding a turn-in enable/disable would be perfect, but I agree that would probably be a lot of work :(

14. Mustlord59

Mustlord59 New Member

I would like the ability to enable/disable relic shard drops, inventory fills up when im grinding for witch earrings for example
    ID for Relic shard is 40218

15. iFlitz

iFlitz New Member

This will help alot! +1

16. qqumad

qqumad New Member

yes pls ;-; i'm a lifeskiller, i really need this

17. Kegz

Kegz New Member

18. JTangoKilo

JTangoKilo New Member

Not sure if this is the place or not, but can we add fish to the list? In retail version, when you check the "throw away useless items caught during auto-fishing" that included junk (white) fish. I would prefer to catch just a few species of fish for drying; don't want them to hog inventory space.

19. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Instead of adding those fishes there, don't you think it would make sense to report it as a bug? Obviously, it's not supposed to work that way even after you checked the box to throw useless items.

20. JTangoKilo

JTangoKilo New Member

Is it obviously a bug?