1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

the number Decreasing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ChristopherXcy, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChristopherXcy

ChristopherXcy New Member

PTP @Noyah ,@crystalize AM's and Staff.

PPL like me in GameZaion are straggling to meet the said Update soon. it is hard for me to say that after years and years of playing with GAmez server Players in our Area are starting to quit the Game and starting to look for a new server which is to be said "ACTIVE". what i am saying here may be Rude but this is the real State of Gamezaion server. Some players dont mind this kind of Problems for what they want in a game are just Fun,Intertaining, "bla" "bla" "bla" and with some Awesome PVP like this game "AION" ,but for players that do understand the situation of our Server they really do having a hard time to accept that we still do not have the same Progress as the other servers have,what i am Trying to say here is that we already miss two Updates (5.6 and 5.8) .Unlike the Other servers have already move on from this 5.3 update and now are planning to launch the newest update on AION which is 6.0.

so here are some of my Questions and Questions that i think other Players would like to ask :
    * What progress in gamezaion we will have to watch out for in this Year (2018)?
    * Will there be really an UPDATE this Year ?

I will allow Every one to put down all of there suggestions/Questions too in this Thread but Please do not put any bad Comments in my Thread. i do not want to cause Arguments but i am only asking for answers and Information.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Ralp, Waspswizzler, myka94 and 3 others like this.
  2. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Actually new patches aren't good idea as for now, but bug fixes and game updates should be the first priority. You know a lot of ppl are complaining but still all of those complaints are invisible to their eyes or maybe they don't give a fck. So, better leave gamezaion if you're tired waiting or just wait till the dead gets up again

3. ChristopherXcy

well you dont quite know how to speak up for the proper words. what im asking here for are Answers not some freaky suggestions.

4. crystalize

crystalize Guest

@Puddles @Carl

ChristopherXcy likes this.
  5. Elfwyn

Elfwyn Getting there

i'm also thinking about those questions .. i hope that will be answered even just for 3 to 4 words than ignoring it :D .. well lets see ^ ^

ChristopherXcy and breantot like this.
  6. ChristopherXcy

Thanks for inviteing them here miss.

yep. well see.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2018
  7. Picex

Picex Divine Rapier

Well said bro , hope they give a definite answer here

8. ChristopherXcy

so i see, nobody gives a shit with any of this progress essue i guest. my thread is now 3 days sence made and yet only @crystallize Respond. i guest ill just quit for now and come back once this Game Progress or be Updated.

getting lay low for now. see yah in next update guys, or meybe not :(

9. Gerovherzhine

Gerovherzhine THE FRONTLINER

Reality hurts. nothing to do!
    [​IMG]
    may the MAN rest in Peace

10. Hizael

Hizael I love You ღ Forum Legend

even with new update not change anything, maybe for a week but next back to same shit :D
    goodbye to gamez.

11. Surgent

Surgent New Member

5.8 looks so cool.....but we are only allowed to see some videos not the real game.....:p:p:p

12. Hizael

Hizael I love You ღ Forum Legend

cool with all items blocked and impossible to get some :p

Renaro likes this.
  13. Surgent

Surgent New Member

Is that for real?

14. Aerozure

Aerozure ᴄʜʀɪs

this server is definitely DYING!

may you rest in peace GAMEZAION!

15. ChristopherXcy

If what they are worried about is Money , they would get a bunch of it onece they updated this game to a new one with new Items in shop. Players will start Donating again to purchase the new and latest items such as pets, costumes and side kicks, even the new gears if there is.

but i guest they dont care about AION players anymore. what they want is to make BDO the Famous one and left the GameZaion out.
    @crystalize even tagged @Carl and @Puddles in this Thread yet they do not put a single word here. i think you know what im trying to say.

16. Ralp

Ralp New Member

Answer please

17. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

The game is actually isn't much of an investment nowadays. But yeah, who knows. Everything comes with a plan and Admins do have it for us.

These questions stated by @ChristopherXcy reiterates the same from players who are hopeful and expecting from the community. So help us God!

18. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Only Carl can provide you with accurate information about future updates. However, there are some details that I do know about.
    There were plans to update the current version in the near future. And for certain reasons, things have been delayed, meaning, there will be no version update anytime soon.
    Features that currently don't work as intended, such as luna shop, coalescence etc, will be fixed. New starter gear will be activated soon, webshop will be updated with new gear and stuff, and maybe also new battlegrounds will be implemented.
    That's all for now, I will close the thread since no one else will answer the questions here. If you have any more questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Waspswizzler, xTrinity and Alocin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.