1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Update is Terrible

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by notVoided, May 14, 2018.

1. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

CC in general is scuffed to shit, rendering a lot of classes utterly useless. GG.
    Musa is almost unplayable now, along with Zerker. Basically any class that had cc combos is done now. Ranger is just going to dominate everything.
    This needs to be fixed before nodewars start.

We're even losing our crystals perm, which wasn't a thing before this update. Please fix.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Sneppa

Sneppa New Member

update is shit, should only be applied to striker and mystics

3. Kounosuke

Kounosuke New Member

residentsleeper af

4. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

Yeah they might have to revert. This new patch breaks PvP.

Renown got added kinda but i don't see it working hopefully they never try to fix it if they arent gonna keep it in game.
    Already max renown and it only helps me stomp other players with my gear but i don't want a gear based game as it will just be boring to go around one taping kids after I stand up from their combo at mostly full health.

And if we follow the retail this server is gonna die like retail is dieing this isn't OK, PA is killing their game to make it brain dead. Private server was good for a while but we got renown even tho it doesn't work. like the server while it lasted hopefully they don't follow retail so I can still enjoy BDO for some time.

I would legit rather this server not update at this point if that what it takes to not follow retail.

5. Kounosuke

Kounosuke New Member

Gotta keep in mind, we're a clone of retail and PA specified it was testing period, so if it gets reverted on retail it'll be reverted here. if not then fuck..

6. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

Yeah but i would rather the patch before last be the last patch if they cant not make the pvp like retail.

7. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

as a ranger I have tested after the patch I now basically can only use my bow my swords not only miss damage very often on multiple skills but like stated above all my CC skills miss even my knockdown on the bow and my rebam Daze I tried with both accuracy offhands and AP offhands no difference its 1/10 hits on all CC so basically I have a whole 1 shotgun block every 4 seconds to save me now cause if Im charge I cant fight back , I understand node wars was added but no one will bother with it if we cant even use CC.
    My grab , my dazes, my knockbacks , and knockdowns have awful hit rate and I have 497 renown k makes sense.........

8. kenpache

kenpache New Member

Are you guys taking in the fact that some people have high resistances? I personally rock a 115% knockdown resistance and before the update I would get knocked down at any first instance of CC I receive (I know resistance is capped at 60% in PVP), now with this update I feel my resistance is now working, I do get CC'ed about 40% of the time instead of every time, I stacked alot of Knockdown resistance to counter any Ignore All Resistance magic crystals and buffs people may have, before you start saying my CC rarely work, make sure you find out what resistances the opponent has

9. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

???? Have you ever played bdo?? If someone can resist all your CCs you miss out on a ton of damage the cc is completly broken and isnt functioning as it should 1/10 times my cc effects land oon a target that means im getting no bonus damage off on anyone im fighting since thats how you get extra damage is when someone is cced the issue is as the video showed zerker the class that is literrally a grab class cant land a single grab and the class has a passive 30% counter to grab resist its broken they need to fix it or no one will play in the node wars they worked so hard to get ready for us

They honestly should revert the patch and not update till retail has the combat finished and balanced out , but of course if they can give us node wars with the previous patch

n0tl0c likes this.
  10. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Tis why im taking a break from Gamez cuz i saw this coming long ago. No way they will revert unless they never want to move forward and update ever again. Maybe Kolka and Carl can figure out how to make adjustments in the code to get it all worked out but it will take weeks if not months just like its taking node wars so long. Its not as easy as some of you guys think to emulate this game properly or more servers would be out there.

n0tl0c likes this.
  11. kenpache

kenpache New Member

You making it sound like CC should hit 100% of the time, alot of players have alot of resistance magic crystals, and for the "grabs" you can get a Ruby Manos Necklace to increase you grab resist by a ton

12. Juno

Juno New Member

Havent read aynthing dont want to read anything just pleeeaaaaasssseee dont apply those retail cc / sa patches to gamez!

13. iTex

iTex New Member

Update from the retail client. Valk and ranger we're deleted from the game after today. So if you're playing on of those classes here and they apply this patch it's GG.

I really want to move to this pserver, but it seems they will not divert from retail so there doesn't seem to be a point... Sad.

n0tl0c likes this.
  14. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

^ my concerns as well, I wish I could get a confirmation on the direction of this server in relation to the ongoing murder to BDO retail.

15. iTex

iTex New Member

Ok after the stamina changes everyone here REALLY needs to know if this server is going to get them. Holy shit I've never seen a game so brutally beat the crap out itself. Jesus Christ this is total cancer....

16. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

I apologize for the ignorance but what do you mean by losing the crystals permanently? When you die from the mobs?

17. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

personally..... if you have a problem with reapplying the same cc over and over and over and over and over..... etc etc.... and you need that function to kill another player then you my friend probably have noooooo skill... there is nothing wrong with this update... it could use some work maybe possibly kinda sorta (probably they should just quit touching shit) but the spamming the same cc bullshit absolutely needed to get the hell out because that is the DUMBEST thing i've ever seen on any mmo.... they don't even give a universal CC removal skill that all classes could use to prevent crap like that. spam grab, spam knockbacks, spam floats, spam knockdowns... etc was and sometimes still is a huge problem, every class has an array of cc capable skills, but this bullshit here just sounds like a bunch of overgeared players whining that they can't endlessly cc somebody close to them in gear score until their burst is off cooldown... like you guys are literally whining about actually having to play without your macros... it's sickening really.

Ampnode likes this.
  18. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

on games the cc spam is a bug its not working as intened you should be gettign cc from ground and re knocked down along with cc as you get up.