1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No current retail CC system pls.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by n0tl0c, May 8, 2018.

1. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

Pearl abyss cant balance and ahve messed it up every time they do balance. Just gonna say pls don't give us the new CC system just to make sure we guys heard us.
    BDO is already very unbalanced with stroker and mystic (other stuff too), along with pservers issues of legit every musa and kuno running around exploiting delighted and projection constantly its pretty cancer here pls don't make it worse.

also something else to talk about besides the previous thread :>

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

The ability to stun/stifle/knock-down lock another player from 3-4,000 HP to 0 HP is whats "unbalanced".

PA is trying to address this which should have been done from the beginning. Why do you think striker and mystics are so "unbalanced"? Cause they have this ability to lock someone down infinitely in a CC chain. But yet you dont want them to fix this? Sure they may have fixed it to extremely and may need to and possibly will adjust it over time to be more reasonable.

letsyoudie likes this.
  3. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

IF you follow PAs changes they havent fixed it only make comboing fucked up and ruined alot of classes. Alot of players are selling their accounts and quitting retail same will happen here.

the CC on this server arent working right btw, here you are getting locked in CC when you shouldn't. There is no SA on recovery from CCs and slow greatly effects your CC timer.
    The only good thing about CC changes is limiting grabs but they haven't done that right in the new changes. The new CC system is a buff to brain dead gear carried players. Classes like mystic and stroker greatly benefit from the changes and striker still has a infinite CC lock grab chain.

When in the past 2 years has PA actually balanced the game. I cant even think of one except when they nerfed dk but made striker very OP so that doesn't count. The games imbalance comes from the Classes being OP and awakenings not the CC system entirely. Pre awaken was almost balanced and the OP classes were no where near broken as we have now and that had nothing to do with the cc system it was from classes being more balanced by the old devs that knew the game before they got sent to go work on the mobile games and replaced by idiots who started fucking up awakenings.

4. Proto

Proto New Member

I really don't think that the GameZ developers have the ability to customize things like this as they are mainly reverse-engineering the patches to be compatible with their version of BDO. But making major sweeping changes to how CCs work across all classes, etc. I just doubt that'll ever happen here considering we don't even have flows on certain classes even working yet.

xMovingTarget, n0tl0c and FMLTriton like this.
  5. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

I was thinking the same thing but got some worrying answers recently. I'm thinking that if we were getting the changes they couldn't just bring them over from retail and would have to make them in house like what they did for formulas and the current cc system. but need to be vocal about it anyways.

6. klaudis

klaudis New Member

i disagree, cc changes are highly needed.
    it is about time to get back to mortal level zerkers and other grab classes

7. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

that is from gamez cc issues not old cc system if gamez has alot of issues with ccs. if retail cc comes here then there will still be issues with ccs not working properly. another reason is acc and evasion arent working properly yet so we don't know how things will change.

PA has never balanced the game and right now they are still using the retail servers as a beta test server for the next 20 days so its not wise to try and put cc changes in when they will change next week and just cause more work for the devs here.

you thought it was bad here look at how retail is.

8. Frozwend

Frozwend New Member

I just started downloading today since my friend told me that you guys don't have the CC changes.
    Everyone on normal BDO hates the changes they've been making and the game is quickly dying.
    I feel like a lot of people are moving over because they don't like what PA / Kakao are doing with the game so please don't follow in their footsteps on these changes.

9. SaooH

SaooH New Member

I agree. The developers on retail are treating their game like it's an entire ALPHA server.

I would hope that we don't update to the current retail patches until they resolve the issues they created.

10. Owari

Owari New Member

Yeah, these "cc nerfs" don't fix any of the underlying problems with pvp, and I think the gamez staff should just wait and see where it goes, because we're fine with the current version without updating for a while.

As well, guildies from retail have said that the game is much more boring and simpler/dumbed down now that classes have less combos they can realistically and safely pull off. The game is easy enough, we might as well let PA finish the majority of their changes and get the game to a decent state before we acquire these patches.