1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ошибка игрового магазина набор Kinas Adventurer Pack

Discussion in 'Problems' started by KINKAID, May 20, 2018.

1. KINKAID

KINKAID New Member

Доброго времени суток. Возник вопрос, а точнее игровая ошибка с премиум магазином.В магазине появился набор Kinas Adventurer Pack c белым медведем 1 на персонажа, с ним и проблема.Персонаж ZARIUZ на моем аккаунте, данным персонажем я не приобретал набор, но приобрести не могу, показывает что я его данным персонажем уже приобретал, загружая другого персонажа у него все нормально есть возможность купить, что я и сделал что бы проверить, из данного набора меня больше интересует увеличение веса, но данная ошибка не позволяет мне приобрести данный комплект персонажем ZARIUZ.Прошу исправить проверить что не так с данным персонажем почему данная проблема только у него.Заранее спс.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Wish I could help but ne ponimayu paruski.

3. KINKAID

KINKAID New Member

Good day. There was a question, or rather a game bug with a premium store. In the store there was a set of Kinas Adventurer Pack with a polar bear 1 per character, with it and a problem. ZARIUZ's transfer on my account, given by the character, I did not get a set, but I can not get it, shows that I have already acquired this character from him by uploading another character, everything is OK with him, there is an opportunity to buy, which I did to check, from this set I'm more interested in weight gain, but this error does not allow me to purchase this kit by the character ZARIUZ. You can check what's wrong with this character, why this problem is only for him.