1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dark Knight Useless in PVE and PVP!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Most94, Jun 23, 2018.

Tags:
?

Is he trash??

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. Most94

Most94 New Member

This class is trash like shit thats why all guys selling the awak weapons on the Marketplace.

Avalyn likes this.
  2. athiliana

athiliana New Member

there is a pve server?

Avalyn likes this.
  3. Harleigh

Harleigh New Member

First of all Dark Knight is a girl not a guy LOL and DK is not trash in either, but you just need the gear to preform in pvp (520gs+)

athiliana and Hakun like this.
  4. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Nope, he just means in the PVE aspect of the game as well as PVP.

Stats are
    different here compared to retail, it's best to min-max upon a high class based stat or just go Boss Gear.

However you might be right that it sucks, since I notice only DR (damage reduction) seems to be working properly.
    which is higher on classes like Berserker, War/Valk, Striker/Mystic etc... but than again classes like DK aren't meant to get hit, so... could be play style?

---
    My info is based on testing with a lv60 DK and Pen Lemoria set (second/third highest in DR rate/base/hidden)

athiliana likes this.
  5. Villain

Villain Proficient

I've seem some devastating DK's in RBF. Then again, the current (striker) meta can make it difficult for DK's too.

6. SpunkyPunky

SpunkyPunky New Member

I've mained the DK for a long time and for a long time I have said "sure the DK isn't one of the strongest classes anymore, but you can make it work and do good with it". But with the recent changes, it has been gutted and crippled and even I am not going to play it anymore...people have said to me they wonder why I held on to it for as long as I have, but it has just gotten to a point with the recent changes where it make be doable, but its more frustration now than fun and its just not worth playing in my opinion.

7. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

DKs fine if you like to cheese people. She still snipes kills like no other, as long as people are ccing for her.