1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Online time credits instead of kinah

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jorgecapo, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jorgecapo

jorgecapo New Member

I think giving like 5 credits per hour spent online would be much more rewarding than the very low amount of kinah given for hours spent online.

Just like GamezBD gives pearls for every hr online, Aion could give 5 credits per hour. That would mean a lot more players active at all hours, grinding for credits, even afk players would count as numbers towards keeping the server looking good (i guess).

Let's say a player plays for about an average of 6 hours per day, he would easily earn 30 credits per day, along with the voting. I hope you will take this into consideration.

Codebreaker and febryansamala like this.
  2. azupie

azupie New Member

nice suggestion mate but naahh players can take advantage of that and they might use multiple account logins. and instead of active, you could rephrase that as AFK

3. jorgecapo

jorgecapo New Member

they have power bills to pay also, I dont think 100 credits per 24hrs is worth more than what they would pay on the power bills xd most of the players are playing in cafe's. and the most accounts you can login with in the same time are 2. so multiple account logins would be 2 max.

4. azupie

azupie New Member

hahaha dude let me tell you this. there are players who are 24/7 active in aion XD

5. jorgecapo

jorgecapo New Member

good for them. they will be rewarded for that. 120 credits per day. make it 3 per hour for normal accounts, 5 for vip then. but still this is a very good idea. i dont see why being active is not being rewarded as it should on the Aion server.

6. azupie

azupie New Member

hmmmm well thats true

jorgecapo likes this.
  7. angeliciouz

angeliciouz Getting there

good suggestion sir , this might be the good way to improve kinah value too.

8. zymon66

zymon66 Proficient

Philippines , Mindanao , Agusan Del Norte 8611
    this obviously destroy the economy of the game everyone can just open a shop and puts [ AFK ] then gets a bl set the next day. The point is there is no fun when everyone gets what they wanted by just sitting instead of grinding.

9. jorgecapo

jorgecapo New Member

grinding? you mean voting and donating? how can you grind for webshop items? the 10 credits events that are done once every year? I sense a guy who sits on tons of items not wanting others to reach his place :p

10. TaKkeNaaa

TaKkeNaaa New Member

I think suggestion is fine .however it must be for example 15 Credits a day. If person plays at least 3 hours a day for example he will get 15 credit.5 credit per hour is like 120 credits per day per account,that is too greedy and bit to much.and also it is like max 450-500 credits per month additionaly,if my 15 credit suggestion will be approved,which is not that big deal comparing to 120 per day x 30 its like 3500+.

11. Err

Err New Member

This suggestion is good but as they say it will destroy the Aion Economy. Everyone will do dual client running and afk 24/7 .

zymon66 and NaturalDisaster like this.
  12. zymon66

zymon66 Proficient

Philippines , Mindanao , Agusan Del Norte 8611
    Grinding = Farming something to sell it for kinah, kinah=manastones +10. You have to chill my friend stop barking my friend i just recently joined to but its just people can afk and get items if you understand what i'm saying idk what you are.

I agree probably some geeks turn on their computer 24/7 with 3 accounts oppened and the next day someone got maxed because of that. Probably that guy who doesn't understand about economy probably begs everyday ,-,

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2018
  13. Agmb

Agmb New Member

well, this might be impossible -..- "
    most of the time you will hear/read this sh!t --->>> kinah sir, sir have omega?, sir ts and omega please
    why some were too lazy to farm, :3

14. Err

Err New Member

Those are beggars :) It depends on you if you give them those omegas/TS. Give them if you have extras :)

15. Agmb

Agmb New Member

I don't, coz I don't farm and I don't have anything to give. I am poor also :3

kinah ser, omega ser :D

16. Err

Err New Member

I don't have that ser. haha.

17. Agmb

Agmb New Member

:D:D:D

18. Ginomancer

Ginomancer Proficient

1 cred for non vip and 2 cred for vip users per hour is enough but it's up to them. Also credits can't be transfer to other accounts, maybe Admins can make a regulation when a player is afk within 2 to 3 hours will be disconnected from server.

Those players who begs are beggars and those players who ask are those looking for extras, it's up to you if you'll give or not. Ask is better than beg.
    This is the first time i heard about it but sounds interesting. I Agree with this.

Agmb likes this.
  19. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I can think of at least 5 reasons why this credit suggestion will never be implemented, and one of the main reasons is massive abuse that it may cause to the system. Even if we will limit the system to one IP per network, people will still find a simple way to bypass the restriction and log in with more than one client to obtain more credits. I would gladly share more with you, but for the obvious reasons I'll just stop explaining myself here to prevent any abuse. Thank you for taking the time to suggest.

Koro, Invidia and zymon66 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.