1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Characters are gone

Discussion in 'Problems' started by desperoth, Dec 9, 2018.

1. desperoth

desperoth New Member

I used to be an active Gamez Aion user, i stopped playing once 2.7 rolled into 3.0 because my computer at the time couldn't handle the game and by the time i got a computer that was capable of handling above 3.0 aion had already gone free to play.
    Although with the current state of Aion i decided to come back to Gamez, mostly out of nostalgia, i have fond memories of this server.
    After re-gaining access to my account (after all these years i forgot my password obv) and downloading the game, to my shock all my characters are gone.
    This saddens me quite a lot, after all, i did come back mostly out of nostalgia, back when i played i was a constant VIP member, one of my characters had a full Archon Brigade General set (which i'm sure means nothing now), i was also the leader of a legion named "The Dark Society".
    Is there any way i or possibly someone could restore my account? Or is all the time, money and emotion i've put into this server just gone like that?

Renallia likes this.
  2. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Hello, if your characters were on Lumiel server, they are gone because the server got disbanded quite some time ago.

Kirnick likes this.
  3. desperoth

desperoth New Member

So there's no way of getting them back?

4. crystalize

crystalize Guest

I'm sorry to say this but no.

5. desperoth

desperoth New Member

Then i have no reason to return to the server. Thank you for your time.

6. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Actually it's easy af to lvl up and the starter gear is EA now, so you can have a decent gear immediately. You have nothing to lose by trying... :D Take a look at the guides section and feel free to ask the community if you need help. :)

Noyah likes this.