1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bias Event

Discussion in 'Problems' started by mckiko, Dec 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

Here come my new rant...

Hey, aleis....Is it ok to host a "hide and sick" in heiron? lol... You know elyos can tped anywhere while asmos need to use mount.

Why asmo stopped participating in santa event achuchu? many elyos camp on obelisk becoz of lack of guards while elyos base in beluslan can kill 6 asmos in 4-5 secs.

Think about it, why asmos boycotted your event, because you are not fair. Most of the asmos transferred to elyos juz to join ur event. Unequal opportunity leads to Unequal population in both races. PLAY FAIR!!!

Hate me or not, ban me or not,,, i'm really disappointed with this favoritism/bias and so called corruption.

Dan, Picex, Shuvi and 1 other person like this.
  2. crystalize

crystalize Guest

This event has already been hosted on different maps. Most common ones are those that are the current PvP maps, because there are many players from both races. I have hosted the event on asmodians' maps as well as on Elyos. I also hosted separately for both races switching the maps. It's not only about being able to move fast. It's also about how familiar are you with the map.

Hosting event on the current PvP map has nothing to do with being unfair. It is how we have hosted such events before too.

Wal, Miyukii, kumisan and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.