1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your entry count for this battle has limited

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Idrilke, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Idrilke

Idrilke Proficient

Hi there,
    as many players, i experienced the "Your entry count for this battle has limited" everyday.
    Do you know why this bug appears and how to prevent it ?
    once you experienced this bug, can we do something or just do we have to w8 24H ?
    Thy for reading
    best,

Obelisk likes this.
  2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Solution, we'll prolly end up letting those BGs spawn at certain times of the day instead of being up all the time, it's pretty broken it being up all the time either way, they'll check into it after more pressing issues are taken are of.

Idrilke likes this.
  3. Jasha

Jasha Getting there

so credits will be included as one of the rewards??

4. Luff

Um... no? i don't believe so...

5. crystalize

crystalize Guest

I believe that he asked about this because in the past we could win credits as a reward for certain BGs, such as Guardian/ Battle of Gods/ Race.

6. Luff

The rewards from these current BGs that are new are substantial thus why I went with the no vote. For others if / when they're brought back (guardian, two-gods, etc) they may carry some credit value as well as any PvE portals as well I presume. Can't say for sure 100%

breantot and crystalize like this.
  7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

then, when all the bugs will be fixed etc etc, how ppls will catch up the high ranks? since they all can farm gp like a boss now?? reducing the portals time will mean hard work for others that started later or else. I think that the solution it's to fix the bugs, not to remove things.

8. Luff

Catch up? they're ahead in what exactly , I'm confused...
    And regulation of things now by lessen the spawn times is better to make space for other things to come.

breantot likes this.
  9. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Glory Points

10. Luff

Considering siege will never be activated, another work around concerning that is being idealized, and discussed, and transforms will never be available, it's just a meaningless title and ranking system that will have no form of rewards, what...so....ever, but I digress. The momentousness people have placed on GP is pretty alarming, but I get that it's all fancy and so forth. Technically, no one is really ahead of anyone, and the more things progress along, the more this will become clear.

breantot likes this.
  11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I know well this, but then, why it's a reward form ? even the ap? cuz some of ppls are rlly playing for ranks and such things. and make them feel like some good players, since it's a pvp rank at all. all in all, there are tones of bugs that require fixes, ranks not that important for now, this its why ive said once there's a stable game, should be corrected fair everything even the ranking thing

12. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Reset? As for now ap/gp are 100% useless aside for the rank. Once everything will work properly, gp/ap resetting wouldn't be a bad idea.

13. cocosul

cocosul Guest

cuz of you rank? if there will be another way of farming 60 70k.gp/day like now, np then. but i doubt that there's many glads/sins/rangers who will think its a bad idea at all, since they cannot win anything from any bg atm. also, if you say so that gp are useless, why it's a bad idea?

14. Kirnick

Cuz of my rank what? GP/AP ATM have no value, hence, the glads/sin/rangers etc shouldn't complain about it. AFTER things will work fine and ppl/classes will have equal rights, ACCORDING TO ME, resetting ap/gp/kills is a good idea.

Shuvi, crystalize and Noyah like this.
  15. samurai

samurai Expert

sorry to ask ^^ ... what transformation that would be? like being with transformation scrolls or diety?

16. Kirnick

It's not about game transformations