1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion about the New AP and GP System

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Honey, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Honey

Honey New Member

Since many players complain about the new AP and GP system in our Server .
    I suggest to Bring back the oldies one way to gain GP like in PVP area .you need to kill player to gain AP/GP
    Example .
    Rank9=1GP is up to admin howmany AP give to kill
    Rank8=2GP
    Rank7=3GP
    Rank6=4GP
    Rank5=5GP
    Rank4=6GP
    Rank3=7GP
    Rank2=8GP
    Rank1=9GP
    and so on , then might be lose AP/GP if you got Killed this will be Encourage Players to go PVP .

keepao likes this.
  2. jefff

jefff Proficient

up foooo dsss

3. Juggernautt

Juggernautt Getting there

I think it would be better if the previous system from when PVP was in Heiron should be reimplemented.

4. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

yeah sure, rank 9s for 1gp per kill, wont be abused by making new accounts, nah, it'll be fine.

5. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

AP and GP right now are completely useless. AP were useful and needed to purify pvp items but they became useless on the moment they added the end-game gear on webshop to that super cheap price (nobody will ever go for AP+Ridium+Fightning Sprit Fragment).
    GP are just for the rank, no sense to have them if it's just for the ranking. Abyss "Guardian General" transformation is something which will surely be disabled. There would be sense if with an higher rank like from Star 5+, we would have some privileges or reward every X time (like 6 months) which includes gear/remos and then GP resetted for all.
    But then, what we pvp for? Just to kill? We can get end-game gear so easily. Would have been much better if they would have put "Cloud-War/Firebrand" items to an higher price (like 2k for armor parts+helm+neck+belt+plume/1.5k for ring+earring+bracelt/2.5k for weap+wing and 3k for extend which is OP...prices are like that because some items require more AP, hence harder to get...plus forum events might have given them), encouraging players to pick the game farming way and save credits for remos/consumables/manastones/fasteners/enchantments and weekly stuff (needs VIP which is useful to gain more AP). We could have used Ultimate Masterwork Conqueror gear during the farming... There is no fun and will in playing if i'm already full geared and can obtain everything with few credits. What are we supposed to do for the next years? Until 7.0+

6. Honey

Honey New Member

I think This not be happen Anymore Nick Since dev said No more Pay to win . and they want to encourage players To Go PVP that players want to . So therefore Rankings now is important to ALL players have not enough money and time to spend ingame . I think Forum event and ingame event with rare stuff remo's will get players attention to join . and lets pew pew the ZERG hope Siege will be enable Soon ^_^ :D and I think Nick your not Players from Aion 3.0 so you din't know about the Excitement and enjoy the PvP in PVP Area and Siege ^_^ Can't Wait Hang on My PC :eek::D;)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  7. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

"dev"? (cwl) First of: donation doesn't mean Pay2Win, you can obtain the gear in game as well. Donations from players' prospective, is just a faster way to obtain web-shop credits and buy whatever they want to (hence it's not just a fact about gear and all in all, in-game/forum events would have helped, there are x6 staff members for Aion). This idea of "no-more -Pay2Win" coming from "dev" (for your info dev stands for developer and THEY WANT MONEY for their job which they studied for...nobody works for free, hence donations are always welcome by their side. PLUS as you can see, there is just 1 or hypothetically 2 devs which are trying to fix things SLOWLY and it's not just about fixing but even customizing the server like in game events and other features) is because in the last 2+ years "people with money" slowly left the game (since what happened with the last HGM and Admin, inform yourself...things changed, hence a part of population left the game) while pinoys (which have always been on this server) continued to stay (and as you may know, a player brings on other players, especially in coffe-shops). Players started complaining about the gear change from "Ultimate Masterwar Conqueror" (they bought for 1.5k cred each part) to "Cloud-War/Firebrand" and its "hard" farming in-game process, so they (2) decided to change the gearing-up system, not making people complain that much and hoping not to lose a % of server population (lets even say, encouraging voting system to keep our server at 1st ranking spot *rolling eyes* , when most of players already regularly voted...you can see from vote-ranking too, it has always been at 1st/2nd spot).
    HONESTLY, i have no reason to PvP (meant OW and not custom-events) when the reward is just a bunch of USELESS AP, if it's not just for the "happiness" to kill your opponent and surive. Trust me, players would have more fun farming AP (for gear purification) in OW-PvP while there are no portals (this means to have a constant movement in game and not AFK for kinah)...this is pretty much sensed.
    Right now "Ranking" is ABSOLUTELY USELESS (GP for the title).
    Surely there will be forum events which give good items like remos/motion/mount and other, they could have simply given gear parts too as they already did in past. Who feels to partecipate, will do.
    Zerg? You mean waiting (about 10-15 mins) for Elyos/Asmos to come out from their base and catch the poor one to gain a spit of AP? And then AFK at main city because there are too many Asmos/Elys which the opposite faction can't handle? Even changing PvP system, removing bases and leaving players in the map as "zerg style" won't change things, since the mentality it's the same...can't handle, leave. Don't talk about Zerg PvP which requires knowledge of your class (skills timing, surving, dmg burst, gameplay/tactic), cooperation and obviously tactics (let's even add good ping and FPS), when right now players can't even fking cooperate in a simple PvE event like Guardian, Casemates and "BoG".
    I doubt will be enabled, but in case it will, what for? Just to get some GP once siege is done? What about camps? On offy Siege gives AP/GP and other rewards which are useful for gearing process...sensed. Enabling siege system, would be just for GP and the "fun" to kill boss and asmos/elys or defending with the max duration of 1h. Nobody will ever stay whole 1h just to gain some lame GP (and AP by players). Long time ago Sieges gave "X Medals" as reward which were good to buy gear for example...then it started giving just GP.
    I think you have to stop thinking...dunno what else to say. There's seriously much i could say, but i limit my self to that. Let's say i'll pretend, i've not read this...for real.
    I'm 21 now and i started playing MMOs since i was 8. As for Aion, played on about 7-8 Servers (NA+EU and other private ones), started when i was around 12y-old (summer 2010 on a private server which lasted slighly less than 2 years, then came here on Gamez, when best gear was Sanctum/Pandaemonium NPC Heroic (blue) one (as PvP/E gear) which costed pretty much kinah used to farm ELDER from Reshanta Core, then Dark Poeta ->Beshmundir ->Elite Guardian/Archon Tribunus -> Guardian/Archon Primus Pilus -ABG and so on...oh, ABG was 3k then 2.5k credits at that time. Lots of people had it by donating. Prices have been always that high and most valuable item were WOC2 which hit even 15k credits at that time (on shop, which was in game-option, instant placed in inventory, WOC2 were hardly given in special occasions as Christams and Easter and few times during summer).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019