1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forwarded FIX BUG RETUNE / SLOT / ENCHANT MS

Discussion in 'Problems' started by bet0n1ld0, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bet0n1ld0

bet0n1ld0 Getting there

The bug about got removed enchants ms / retune / or opened slot by itens are back, fix it plz...

Aion0016.jpg check time, i just reloged to test and...

Aion0017.jpg

daloydoy likes this.
  2. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

It's never happened to me i changed manastone and retuned many times, could you explain how exactly did it happen? Step by step. Thank you

3. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I know the solution for the retune. You have to equip the item after retuning it. Try it also after socketing ms. Try to relog after and see if it works.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Well, I was too lazy to report this too but since Churri made a thread like this Imma support this one, this happened to me also. :/

5. Giullia

Giullia Expert

I experienced the same problem today, I just relogged from one char to another and when I came back to the main char all the retuning was reseted again.

Luckily I had no ms in it before
    [​IMG]

6. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

I'm imagining people burning their PC or rage quitting if we were able to reach max retuning stats after hours of rolling and then? bye bye stats after relogging.:banghead::banghead::banghead::dead:

7. bet0n1ld0

bet0n1ld0 Getting there

Do not need step by step, just retuning or opening the slot of some item, if you leave it in your inventory and relog, or take dc / send log, you simply lose everything back to the char, you can test yourself, and This is not happening today, I do not care much because I have kinah to do everything again or manastones for playing this for years, but I keep thinking to those who are starting, suffer to get things to simply disappear... sad

8. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

-I tried to expand slots while the item was +0/+15 and relogged, slots remained in place.
    -I tried to expand slots, socketed manastones while the item was +0/+15, relogged and slots remained in place.
    -I tried to expand slots, socketed manastones, retuned the item, relogged and slots remained in place.
    -I tried to expand slots, socketed manastones while the item is equipped, relogged and slots remained in place.

As long as we can't reproduce the problem and you can't explain step by step how it disappears, it cannot be fixed.

imrahil, Koro and Primez like this.
  9. bet0n1ld0

bet0n1ld0 Getting there

I do not know how you can say that you have tested this bug, if you have more than 5 topics talking about it, I do not know how you can say that this is normal, the bug exists and needs to be fixed ... but as they said you need to "step step "here you go, and thanks for making you spend 7k more of fastener ... let's see now what you will say ... @Primez @imrahil @Koro thx

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    bluo, xsample and Chiv like this.
  10. bluo

bluo Getting there

it's one of those bugs that never got fixed, but noyah multiple times said it fixed, players thinks it really got fixed but time and time again wasted their credits, wtf are they doing, how are these staffs test these bugs? stop lying to players

11. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

It doesn't matter how many threads there are with the same problem, and it doesn't matter how much my answer has managed to disappoint you. Only a small number of players have encountered this problem so far, what makes us think that the bug may be random. I see no other explanation for our inability to reproduce the problem as clearly seen in the video. We tried to reproduce the video step by step and the slots weren't reset.

It has been forwarded to the dev again.
    @bluo, if you think calling me a liar is right because there have been several attempts to fix the problem and they have failed only because the bug is indeed random, so let me tell you that you are not worthy of receiving attention from now on.

Primez, loveheart, Shuvi and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.