1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

balance with these damage?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by bertings, May 23, 2019.

1. bertings

bertings Proficient

Aion0010.jpg
    Do you see these? 21.6k damage of SW against Templar with 3k highest damage only. where is the game balance in stigma system you are talking?

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

With a bit of brain you would have noticed stigma or not, the skill deals always the same dmg if nothing is done about dmg. Is just you don't have that many skills to dmg/defense/buffs, in that sense there is a slightly better balance.

3. bertings

bertings Proficient

Before the update to stigma Kirnick i encounter so many SW and they didnt do like that damage, i can always kill them even they can kill me too and i didnt see that damage from them, they have that damage against templar because templar has lost its defense against magic because of stigma and slot is so limited also.

4. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

If you don't know about how you do ms build better, you better learn or get a two or three sessions learning how to "resist" them.

5. GUCCI

GUCCI New Member

FIX DAEVANION SKILL DURATION SUREFOOTED (GLAD) IT SAYS IN DESCRIPTION 30SEC BUT IF YOU USE IT IT''S 1 MINS NOT JUST THIS SUREFOOTED SKILL also others .... and some class damage is bug

6. BetaTester

BetaTester Getting there

I dont think some of the manastone working right for now, i MY opinion only. Correct Me if im wrong

7. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

10-12k non crit of thronesong or treble cleave was even before stigma. You have to learn how to counter classes with your buffs and stigmas (actually x7 arent limited...will be 8). Plus you didnt use any defensive buff there...
    We have 6.5 skills but description is from 6.2 patch. Give a look at 6.5 skills effect/duration/CD. And yes DMG is broken in general.
    Manastones are kinda useless. 200 dmg on more with full ultimate phys attack while when i was with ancient i dealt 130-150.

8. bertings

bertings Proficient

10-12k damage was on the new 6.2 update but when admin fixed some bugs that was reduced until these past few months before the update for stigma, but after the stigma implemented not only 10-12k but 7- 21k damge with anormal effect damage of 3k you can see it in the picture. how can i use stigma stone for magic defense while stigma slot is so limited. most magic defensive buff of temp are gone, there were more than 10 skills from temp that lost and and most of those are buffs and defense.

dont tell me cause u knew already that you can only use 2-3 kinds of ms in your profile to achieve its good effect or else your ms will be useless. if u socket magic defense in all your slot, what about physical defense, just ignore it?

9. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Physical defense and shield defense is broken. There's nothing you can do about it for now. Magic Defense +86/60 does work. Use HP against physical classes, since the other physical defenses are broken (Physical def/Shield def), not really a defense but helps to survive.