1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BDO Dead PVP. Something Needs to Change.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by bitsog, Jan 12, 2019.

?

Do you want more PVP in GameZBD

1. Yes

70.3%
  2. No

29.7%
  1. Sanctuaria

Sanctuaria New Member

[​IMG]
    Go ahead and look at the horse EXP bonus now and tell me if it wasn't nerfed.

ohmeowgod likes this.
  2. xanikar

xanikar New Member

On the fml situation, just add in caps for members for guilds that way their isn't a mega guild and ban people that make branching guilds so for example fml, then fml 1 guild etc. That way there is no way of getting around the system. Most mmo's etc always have a cap of how many players it can have.

Id say 35~60 players would be a pretty good cap. Or make the amount of people they have become increasingly expensive in terms of taxes, etc so it becomes harder and harder to sustain and offer a gold sink. This would also deter new players from wanting to join the guild.

Winning and Toenail like this.
  3. Foxiiic

Foxiiic New Member

>tfw you realize FML only has 60 people
    >tfw bdo already has a cap of 100 people
    >tfw 90% just gotta man up and take a loss and not implode immediately

Skuld and Toenail like this.
  4. insanqta

insanqta New Member

^THIS

I'm one of the newcomers. Just came from the retail with the idea i can experience finally endgame and PVP with fully geared character. Now I'm looking for every single guide here in forums and youtube for this server on how to make faster silver and gear up so i can actually go and PVP. And guess what? EVERYTHING IS NERFED? At the end there will be few veteran players showing off their 16 characters with full PEN gear and nobody else. I'm really discouraged to play here with these nerfs to silver income. Newbie like me even can't grind properly.. if i want it hard and slow i could just go back to retail right?!
    How i am supposed to PVP in near 2-3 months ? :D PVP with what ? With your Hedgehog ? Nerf MOAR everything and wait for PVP then..
    You veterans could have fun yeah. With your easily earned pen characters.. ganking people like me while trying to grind..

And horse exp is nerfed but again for newbies.. Old players who have already billions could afford to make Trainer's Clothes +5 and Merchant Wagons and still have their profit while we are screwed.
    It's all about veterans now. In order new player to progress he have to throw his blood and sweat unlike half the server while everything has been actually high rated.
    Every single nerf (or "fix" as they called it) is towards new players.. who can't grind things that are actually profitable.. Like Crescent, Pila Ku, Hystria or any of the spots where drops the accessories (since as i see they are valuable here).

And most of the veterans tells me "Hey. but you have free pearls right.. it's just fine!"
    I'm here cuz i thought it's fast progression for real! Not for a free costume! It has been, now it's not!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  5. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Oh no .. not you again o_O
    You'll enjoy *end game* PvP when you play the game and get to end game. In a previous thread you appear to think I have end game gear .. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I'm not even within cooeee of a bunch of Sundays from softcap. I wouldn't call myself a veteran of GamezBD either.

The progression here IS faster than retail. Stop complaining for goodness sakes and play the game. That's how you'll get ahead in this game, those legendary days when it supposedly rained silver and Giant Manes shot golden daggers out of their arses is well and truly gone (thank goodness).

dziku and Skuld like this.
  6. insanqta

insanqta New Member

Could you defend more nerfs again EVERYWHERE? I can complain as much as i want. And i'm telling the truth.. if you are trying to crouch to someone that's another thing.
    Go chop woods and don't mess with me everywhere. As i see i'm not the only one who don't like nerfs.. MOSTLY old players are defending them since they already have what they want way faster than us newcomers.
    When they are making that big nerfs they should wipe the server and we all start from the bottom.. not half to have PEN gear chars in few weeks others to have to grind few months for same gear.

ArchDevil, Winning and ohmeowgod like this.
  7. Foxiiic

Foxiiic New Member

GamezBD softcap (full pen boss weap and armor) is easily doable in 1 or 2 months if you know what you are doing... And SD is still lucrative if you know what you are doing too.

Toenail, RevelationsOn and Skuld like this.
  8. Wedgehoe

Wedgehoe New Member

this is the definition of a carebear and why pvp is so minimal in games without open world

Winning likes this.
  9. Wedgehoe

Wedgehoe New Member

theres alot of stupid in these forums. play the game how you want but have some realizations to yourself if you're seeing a problem instead of playing the victim game. this server is nothing, NOTHING like retail. things are practically handed to you here, if you actually do some work. stop trying to get handouts and stop trying to avoid the competition while blaming them for your own failings. grow a pair

dziku, vagabond13, Toenail and 2 others like this.
  10. Kamara

Kamara New Member

And they did it anyways and I dropped premi......

11. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

Easy like going to official to play, there you can complain ask for PG and presume every 5 seconds about the things the server gives you for free without any effort, and it's free to play too.

12. SexyWitch

SexyWitch New Member

Please explain how any part of that response is carebear? There are solutions for pvp and pve. Everyone is happy. But apparently you are one of the many griefers in game that thinks its cool and a hardcore pvp'er by jumping people in open world that are lesser geared or couldn't care less to pvp at that moment.
    Again, even though the game markets itself as a pvp endgame, its design is flawed by having to level and gear (gather materials, amke money etc) through mostly pve means. Having both run together at the same time never works, unless its controlled by means I suggested or close to.

marsseven likes this.
  13. Wedgehoe

Wedgehoe New Member

im not geared i just miss when gaming meant something instead of making things easier. back when you actually had to work hard. when they're was way more competition and less whining. when you take away open world you take away conflict. gets rid of pvp. random open world interactions brings about a new story almost everyday. limiting things to just arena based....that gets rid of open world pvp. that way when you max your level it actually means you worked to get it. when you max your gear you worked to get it. dont want things handed to me sorry

Toenail likes this.
  14. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

State of game it's horrible, takes me more than a week to be full PEN, this is unfair, too slow, i propose to raise the drop rate of the bosses and give 4 or 5 boxes per player and the enchant rate 100% with no stones, so i can be presuming in the chat my effort and ask for PG, the great effort of being 24x7 working hard, as in the official BDO. DEVS shoul gift 1kk pearls and a full pen set at start.

PVP is dead and i might go play call of duty or gta, or play the official, but i prefere stay here complaining and asking for PG and bells.
    In fact, i do not need 95% of the game , beauty it's for pussies, mine is to harass and kill players in one blow without giving them time to react and XD, LOL or whatever, know a real man....

As I do not pay anything here, and they give me everything, there's not enough, i complain about everything, i hate the players who only do lifeskill and PVE, it is not for men, i'm bored with my nerfed ego
    Another complaint that I have, in spite of not paying anything, they give very few pearls, they should give everything away, the people who donate are cheaters, there is no need to donate when the bills are paid alone and server fixes itself, the donors should carry a tag, so i could kill them in the back (even inside the residences) keep boasting of boss gear and ask for PG, since nobody puts brains in pre order ;)

marsseven, loboram, dziku and 2 others like this.
  15. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

SD is good way, but it blocks basicly whole Mediah from new players and then they are pissed off that they cant grind and progress (cause you cant progress without grind cause lifeskilling for money here is the true definition of DEAD)

i would rather see thinks like:
    PvP oriented events, where you get rewarded for kills (of people around your GS, so no newbies griefing)
    Drops from killed players (money, junk, unenhanced items, usable items,... just items from that players inventory or a way to generate items that would not affect the one being killed)
    PvP turnaments
    buff to node bonusses (gathering, money, exp ,...and it should scale so high end location nodes like in kama will be way more valuable)
    rewards for PvP guilds based on kills (so if you declare war and fight alot, your guild will get some money for that)

also i believe, that if/when we get the global marketplace in here, way more places will become viable grindspots and that may bring more life into some forgoten areas and with it hopefully some PvP

but at the end its all about the players, if the dont want to PvP, there is nothink you cant do about that

16. Winning

Winning GamezBD = Horse training online

Gamzbd EU pvp is already pretty dead there are way more snipes on nodes and regions then actual participants, and the server hasnt been up that long. Imo Its a big issue and most people who quit the server from my guild / circle of friends do so because they either get tired of fighting the same guild over and over, there like ~3 active pvp guilds and the difference in gear and experience makes it far from a good fight at many times.
    Or people get tired of facing snipe forts all day everyday.

17. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

everyone can rant, gve posible solutions ...
    like people not wanting to PvP is problem in any BDO server be it retail or gamez so go out and bring more PvP players here and you will have more people to fight with
    this game isnt about PvP only and i would say that many people playing BDO in general do lifeskills and PvE rather than PvP, especialy here on this server, here u can
    progress in lifeskills/CP/Energy way more easyer so i would say thet even bigger portion of players are here because of thier playstyles arent viable on retail and they do
    lifeskills more here .... I dont knw how do you want to change lieskillers int PvP players, you either force them (and they will leave this server) or will give reasons to do PvP
    and still many will not care about PvP

18. Winning

Winning GamezBD = Horse training online

GO play my little pony.... now thats a solution for all yall snowflakes, As for the pvpers, well most of us quit anyways.

19. Leonkai

Leonkai New Member

We just need PEN Accesories on webshop that will make a fair game, because right now a useless 24/7 playing dude with 700 gs kills u in a spot of lvl 50 xD

20. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

That makes the game pay to win though and you are inviting the Pearl Abyss logic on that.
    I'm sure if retail has free pearls, everyone will be playing there. Putting PEN acc on webshop makes it pay to win.
    Earn it the hard way, get silvers through life skill or grinding, go Pre Order once you get enough.