1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

open map PvP anyone?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by llspacemonkeyll, Jun 10, 2019.

1. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

Hi everyone...Last time I played was around 2018...before the update... You know its one of those times when you suddenly fall off the horse and drift into somewhere else... I spoke to Chris (Nightstalk) just as I snooped around after the 6. - something update... He said "Gamez will survive it always has for 10 years"... Yeah I remember my first year here was back in 2010... I never stopped playing til last update..been absent for 7 months or so.. the first time i ever did that...

I logged in and can't help but notice the server's still on population recovery... forgive me for typing too much..you guys will understand when you're one of those left that has seen people come and go through the years...
    I miss the pvp, call it zerg or pingpong it's still non event pvp...that's what i noticed missing since I got back... I hope we can bring it back... in a good map or so?

suggestions:
    Beluslan????
    please not heiron I have been fighting there for the last decade lol....and all the manduri monkeys including the big boss monkey dont ever wanna see me there again.
    I think Beluslan would be cool like mostly using the whole upper span of the map or diagonal wise?... And add rifting etc?

sorry for the long paragraph... "comming back actually hurts me more than when I left"....seeing what's left... :-/

2. MurSyid

MurSyid «Vatera͜͡NFighter»

yeah u right .. i support of your suggestion , i miss the rift we can go to the asmodian world and asmo can go to elyos world , now its differents asmo and elyos is the same world , its so boring hmm .. i wish gamezaion could be back as before .. the gamezaion i know is the best server i ever seen ..hmmm ...

Yeoncy and llspacemonkeyll like this.
  3. GUCCI

GUCCI New Member

What's the point using old map ? dont want changes ? common were good at lakrum and now you just comeback and suggest anything common man ..

llspacemonkeyll likes this.
  4. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

New things deserve new environs. The game has been reborn to be frank and its the reason lakrum was created and many maps taken away. The most that can and may be done is to add interesting NEW incentives to drive pvp into the open and to draw people out to participate.

5. jefff

jefff Proficient

agree with ths.. need something to make people go to pvp area,... specially now boss is way to hard to kill,,,,

Luff likes this.
  6. Malinus

Malinus Getting there

I always like play in Abyss ( Reshanta ) map.

MurSyid likes this.
  7. MurSyid

MurSyid «Vatera͜͡NFighter»

yeah miss this map too .. its 2.0 pvp map before hmm

8. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

yeah i would like to see my nice remo wings on abyss flying rather than seeing it when my chars dies :p

9. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

woahhh fellas relax it was just a suggestion...Yeah I saw lakrum its awesome... sorry what I really meant was "to get people to pvp again".."beluslan was just a suggestion hehehe no need to point your rifles and Hogwarts magic wands at me ...take it easy guys lol...

Ofcourse Luff,
    I just got off track with my post because I was remembering the old times....I did not say Lakrum was bad tho...and I agree with why the whole map is there and your point is 100% right...
    I just suggested a map that's all... and besides maybe the prob is the population? and not lakrum besides I never said anything bad about lakrum…

I just really hope nomatter or whatever the map is ...that people comeback and play...or more people play....
    It would just tear me apart to see Gamez go down into that moment where people just go to events.

Do you guys think most people left because they couldn't accept change like the major changes in the game?...
    Im happy with the changes actually...

10. jefff

jefff Proficient

reset GP then the only way to gain GP is pvp/killing elyos/asmo or rage,,, then make potion purchase using GP,,,

BetaTester likes this.
  11. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

The fact that Anomos and Mad King bosses are a help to the players but instead they made it tough like a real mad boss. I'm still waiting.

12. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Their hp will be reduced by 60% after the next restart.

Luff, Waspswizzler, Shuvi and 2 others like this.
  13. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I think that's the best news. Thanks ♥

14. Ippomakinuichi

Ippomakinuichi Proficient

boooooy I sure do miss those days, Grinding for Tahabata weapons, pvp in reshanta lol good times, My old legion was disbanded but i still see 1 or 2 of them here and there :(
    AionForever <3

15. busted4u

busted4u Getting there

Where are the other players after stigma system was implemented? B4 twas like 70+ online b4 the new system. But now 30+ online. And less pvping.
    Strategized how to bring back pvp as much as possible. To encourage more players.

16. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

Many player leaving game why so bored , no PvP , simply nothing to do just stand in lakrum stopped

samurai likes this.
  17. samurai

samurai Expert

nothing to do...wishing for miracles XD

18. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

I'm pretty sure if we had to farm for gear thru the normal system (AP+Ridium+Spirit Fragments and then Manastone Fasteners to unlock slots) right now, we would still have a good amout of players playing. Sadly everything is on webshop to a cheap price...gear and PvP, which are the most important and enjoyable things on any MMO have been put aside and players are just joining BGs mainly for cubics and Grade A Minium (even though they don't really need, just reaching a good amount which could be sold to migrants for some credits due to their laziness/no-patience or insufficient time).
    According to me (as i've always said), besides the fact that server needs devs to fix real game&non issues (nobody can blame staff on this side), there should be more presence of AMs with some REAL innovative ideas...the few monotonus events made, won't arouse the players' willing to play.
    Little suggestion to AMs: wouldn't be better to announce (1-2 days before) on forum/in-game/discord you're going to host that X event (even in an unofficial way=without banners/imgs etc, but a simply message which could explain event mechanics) at a certain time? I believe there would be a better amount of players in game. For example, there was a good % of players during material-farming events (some preferred to pvp and others to farm). So, why not host a small event which lasts 1-3 days where there is a good reward (we all know, what players want is GOOD reward, aside the fun...can't hide that)? I'm sure even small things, will make a good difference.

crystalize and Chiv like this.
  19. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

wew so borrinnggggg
    barely 35-40 players (since morning) are on (afk) both sides
    right now ELY-32 players asmo-29 players FUN!

20. Chiv

Chiv Expert Forum Legend

welp , server is dying , or its dead already ?