1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This is a spam.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ethereal, Aug 28, 2019.

?

Good enough to relive PVP?

1. Err, yes?

80.0%
  2. Uhm, no.

20.0%
  3. Half and half

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Hi everyone. I wanted to propose a suggestion to live up the PVP somehow. @Carl, @Noyah, @Luff

I'm thinking that Agent Fight should be back somehow in order to relive pvp. But here are the things that would make the players come to pvp (for the Agent fight to be successful): PVPVE
    1. There would be a box that will be automatically given for each player in the area from the killed agent (for the race who killed the agent first). Either a Mysterious Box/Bundle that gives random but gives useful items (that could be exchanged to manastones, manastone fasteners, consumables which is essential for PVP).
    2. Enough with the Heiron PvP, time to explore Cygnea again.
    [​IMG]
    Blue: New Base Camp Locations
    Red: Where to place agents
    3. This should happen every weekend (Saturday - Sunday) 6PM - 9PM (GMT+8, PH Time), since it's the peak times of PVP for most players.

KUrokoko and llspacemonkeyll like this.
  2. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

I like the idea....can I just add a suggestion too?
    for ragers...its kinda unfair to play rage mode and not have the 3 base buffs to choose from....and I wish rage players can use kisks its better than being randomly ported anywhere in the map
    having to spend all that time to run back to the battlezone after death…. rage mode players would love it if we can use kisks to strategically place it near or a bit far from bases and have access to the pvp,life,defense buffs like the ones in the elyos and asmo bases.

map is nice yeah it would be nice to have a change of map since we used heiron for 2-3 update eras....

agent thingy is cool too

3. Ethereal

Rage won't be available here since this is only a weekend event. Just to keep the pvp alive after battleground event (Guardian). Kisks are optional, but obelisks should be spawned. Heiron will still remain as the pvp area, Cygnea will be just a new environment of pvp to familiarize.

4. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

All of this is something Noyah will have to decide what to do if anything with that idea. We've been preaching for a move forward into new zones for a long time. I myself is about to return since I will be shortly able to balance my time more so we shall see.

5. Ethereal

We need you, tbh. A new era should be implemented.