1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez Fun server.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Maxaim, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

Make Fun server where things takes much less time to get.
    I work,I have kids and Gamez atm takes to long to get anything,its good for ppl that have time, not for everyone.
    Make Fun Server where things are easier to get.

Another thing. Since it's only for people who don't have time to play, this version should have a monthly fee.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Isn't the server as easy as it is now?

3. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

I guess the words I used didnt have any impact.
    I made diferent post about some numbers.
    With 50+ FS I fail all my 3 weapons for tri.
    440 clicks Duo Dostter's, I got only 1 sharp.

This just few things.
    Game is ok but not for me because I work and I only get few hours and like this I prefer not even playing.
    When WoW was option,there was diferent options. near retail drops and stats or other things and Fun server or mid rates etc.

I was wondering why not here??
    Make one with monthy fee because I know you guys need to $$ to keep things roll.
    I dont see problem with Fun server.
    There is so many players here,why not. :)

Note:
    Registration Date: 30-06-2019 when I started and still 175/177/160+

4. aznsteil

aznsteil New Member

I'd really like to see the admin replies to this thread with a simple "no".
    There are people, who are having kids, and work fulltime, and are successful in bdo retail, not to mention gamezbd. It's all about time management. If you don't commit to something, you won't achieve anything either.

"its good for ppl that have time" duh

longtray and AKalamidad like this.
  5. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Right, I barely played when I did and plan to again and I find it extemely easy compared to retail. The admin won't give themselves extra work to make and manage and customize yet another server to suit one minute set of poeple. Yes, not everything will be overnight and the sense of any MMORPG is to have a feeling of accomplishment, and making this "fun server" won't be much of any fun to be honest, it'll just get boring fast since there'll be basically no challenge, and turn over might even harbor toxicity and toxic behavior.

loboram and aznsteil like this.
  6. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

Ok,keep playing where you are.
    Its not for all. I didnt ask your opinion,jeez.
    There is always comments like yours...

Another example.
    And why "no"?
    Respect opinions from others.

7. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

You didn't ask my opinion on a public open for everyone to Read and reply Freely forum? Ah okay.

Clearly you didn't like my reply and you won't get a nicer one. But feel free to divulge in the delusion that your rude way of making a suggestion will even be considered muchless read.

8. aznsteil

aznsteil New Member

"Respect opinions from others." <- pay attention to that period after the importent statement .
    admin wont even answer you mate, because of what type of person you present yourself.

9. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

Gotta be honest, if you find GameZ to not be "easy" enough then BDO is NOT a game you'll ever have fun in.
    Just with the current drop rates and how easy enhancement is on the server the market is suffering and if you were to increase droprates even more, then silver would become useless.
    Nobody would buy your Black stones on the marketplace, if they got 1000's of them in less than an hour, no one would buy your raredrops if they drop like madness, your version of a server would therefore become more or less solo self found.

Also you claim that the server is only "good" if you got time, you can make over 10 times on this server compared to retail, that means if you grind 4 hours a week, you would have grinded around 40 hours on retail, and enchantment makes TeT and PEN easy as hell on this server. So i gotta be honest, it doesn't sound like your biggest problem is time, it sound like your problem is that you want it ALL and you want it NOW. That's not something allot of people want as it raises the question "now that i got everything, what's next, ohh nothing i guess" the server would most likely just be you playing on it, and i don't see why Carl would have a whole server running just for you, unless you wanna play him big cash.

Edit, I should have read the comments before giving you even a second of my time, what a disgusting way to respond to people for not agree with you...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    longtray and ohmeowgod like this.
  10. ohmeowgod

ohmeowgod New Member

For me, it's the other way around. It's harder for me to create FS since the enhancement rate here is high.
    Although I failed 5 times trying to PEN an RCG in the past 2 months. I didn't complain nor question the enhancement rate on this server.
    I could've bought a PEN RCG with all the money that I've spent trying but where's the fun in that.

and 440 clicks and only 1 sharp? I find it hard to believe

11. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

believe it, alot of people right now are having insane issues trying to enhance anything. im a little over 6bil in the hole and only have fs to show for it, working from home i have the opportunity to farm a bit more than most people, with that being said getting 1-2 gold accessories in 4-6 hours with loot buffs is a bit ridiculous, and that's just off of the green drops that can be converted most of the time. as for failstacks, im running around in base accessories right now after blow said 6bil trying to get some pri's knowing that i will blow up at least 30 of them even starting at 30+ fs

12. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

You are ridiculously exaggerating. In less than 20 minutes I got 4 sharps while gathering rough stones and I can tell you with certainty there is no way on earth you got only one sharp with 440 clicks.

loboram and Lareldal like this.
  13. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

It is easier to progress than retail, to a certain level, but because of that, the requirements to get involved with endgame players is much, much higher. Because of that, the experience doesn't differ that much from retail. BDO is a stomping ground for vets, while difficult to play as a new player. Endgame progression here, I feel, is actually somewhat harder than retail. What doesn't even qualify as good enough here anymore is still considered amazing on retail. Getting past that point is very difficult and requires lots and lots of dedication.

Yeah, he's definitely exaggerating to the extreme. On the other hand, I hope you realize 4 sharps in 20 minutes is very low. Pre-lifeskill mastery, most players were averaging anywhere from 50-100 shards per hour. After lifeskill mastery, at low mastery, you can probably expect around 30-40 per hour. High mastery, I'm not so sure. I gathered at a certain spot after mastery was introduced, and I was averaging around 50-80 per hour.

loboram, Lareldal and Toenail like this.
  14. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am so sorry to interrupt this thread with an off-topic remark to this post, but I simply have to say that the picture at the bottom is quite beatiful, who is the photographer and where can I find more of her/his work?

15. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

There is something here to aswer.
    Forget this post, I was waiting for something like this.
    I should keep things for me but we all know rng on this game.
    Today,after I spent all weekend lvl up gathering from master 1 to almost 28, I got 51 and 44 in 2 hours.

When posted here my intention was different.
    Gl all.
    Ah another thing,I hope I get some feedback with Quint and adv books.

I wasnt, I only got 1 sharp and 7 hard and I comment this with my guild and told them I was about leave this server until someone told me to raise gathering.
    And I made it and things changed alot.
    When I have time gonna start new character and record some stuff to prove.
    Exaggerating, nope.

marsseven likes this.
  16. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

I am very glad that you succeeded. It's a nice feeling when something goes your way:)
    I highly recommend Shai, unrivaled in gathering.
    Don't forget about pet, up to five, tier4, min. 7% buff to gathering.
    Blue doster, or hoe, + 15 / duo, food, drink, pots.
    Of course, active value pack and Kamasylve's Blessing.
    And you are ready(cool)
    The forest (just a few trees) between Heidel and Alejandro Farm is yours :)
    A rich harvest. Good luck:happy:

loboram likes this.
  17. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

Ty mars

18. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

My pleasure.
    I owe you this in the end.
    If it weren't for your post I wouldn't go to check if it is.
    My Sunday drop is your merit;)
    Thank you:embarrassed:

loboram likes this.