1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old Layout

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Razzor03, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Razzor03

Razzor03 New Member

Hi guys , im having an issue. Today i started to play on this Server. Everything is good switched from old to new Menu. The thing is always when i open my Black Spirit or when i talk to NPC`s i don`t have the new Layout always get this one on the Picture instead of the new one. My Inventory got the new Layout aswell. This layout is really bad and confusing... 2019-10-07_36448475.JPG I saw many Videos on Youtube who used to have the new one like on Retail. I downloaded the latest Version from Gamerz. Maybe someone of you can help me or explain why is it like this? And maybe you know how to get the newest one?

2. kalistrea

kalistrea New Member

yes same for me I do not believe they have run any updates for the black spirit and market system to the new versions.

fyi shai is missing talents and no riding horse so you be on foot starting out most of the game.