1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bugged item

Discussion in 'Problems' started by BadRan, Oct 29, 2019.

1. BadRan

BadRan New Member

I seem to have acquired a bugged item from the daily attendance rewards
    a +2 inventory expansion coupon whenever i try to use it i DC and my inventory gets expanded and it doesnt disappear can you remove it from my inventory please?

2. Kyrillos

Kyrillos VI

I drop it xD

3. Macadamia

Macadamia New Member

Everyone having this issue should keep the item in inventory and ask for it to be removed.
    It seems many have abused this bug, chances are high that some people get banned or punished for using this bug to their advantage.
    In all honesty this is not worth it guys, things like Kama blessings are easy to get by if you put a notification on the mp.
    As for inventory and weight limit, remember we have free pearls on this server so patience will get them all for you, It is not worth risking your account.

Well ended up with a rollback... was to be expected. I think it's for the best with all the abuse that went on