1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Download Mirrors Client v3589 [Community Provided]

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by SmugGnat, Nov 13, 2017.

1. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

i reinstalled my windows then gamezbd and used the link i gave you do dl the game and it worked perfectly

2. xav1er

xav1er New Member

can u help me sir?
    stuck at updating patch 18%

Attached Files:

3. elmalek

elmalek New Member

is this version still viable in 2020 ?
    also doIneed to download both the main Full Client 34GB file and the Patch 9.3GB file or only the full client ?

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/pre-download-great-ocean-update-v2308.231291/

KeeperOfElder and loboram like this.
  5. SmugGnat

SmugGnat Getting there Forum Legend

OP updated with patch file and torrent link. New full client links will be updated once the update goes live.

6. Thunder3663

Thunder3663 New Member

can i download the 8gb patch and extract it to the black desert eu official server?

7. PunchThrough

PunchThrough New Member

Hello um i have the retail version of the game(eu) can
    just download 8gb link and go with it ? will it work ?

8. Jujuba

No.

9. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

In order to use the GamezBD-version of this game, you will have to install a completely fresh game install, using the GamezBD-files, if you copy it into another BDO-version it will not work, you will need two seperate folders for each version of the game.

10. ryubii

ryubii New Member

I done this and its saying "Missing Important Files"? Not really sure what else to add first time trying this

11. loboram

There is an option in the Launcher Settings; Force-Check, that will compare your client to the server copy of the client, and download the required files as well, so hopefully this will solve the problem, good luck though and welcome to GamezBD :)

KeeperOfElder, Elyon and AliceSkadia like this.
  12. AliceSkadia

AliceSkadia New Member

Pardon me; I thought I should download the regular version of the game and then run the Gamez client provided in this link after the regular version is fully downloaded in the regular BDO client:
    gamezbd.net/launcher/GamezBD Launcher.zip

Now the regular version of 36 GB is fully downloaded. Should I have done something else?

After downloading a patch and checking over 9000 files, the Gamez client is stuck at "preparing to download".

13. loboram

Please, the GamezBD-version of the game is a stand-alone-version, so you can not use any other version of the game.
    What you need to do is download the entire game from this download link, or through the GamezBD-Launcher, that is how things work here: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbdo-errors-and-solutions.210464/

KeeperOfElder and AliceSkadia like this.
  14. AliceSkadia

AliceSkadia New Member

I understand. My internet unfortunately has a rather low speed, so I would rather like to download the game from a source which allows me to resume the downloads, should I disconnect several times when downloading. Are the download links from this thread up to date so that I can download the game from the google drive links? (I'm asking this since the pathc is said to have been from Patch: 3/3/2020 )

https://i.imgur.com/j9eZXvh.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  15. loboram

Alright then, by the way this is not a problem solving thread, what you should have done was make a thread in the Problems section instead.

So to answer your question, the links provided in the alternate download sources, is the fastest (for most players) download source, but you Can download the game through the GamezBD-Launcher as well it just takes more time, regarding the resume-downoad ability, pretty sure both of them do, so it is just up to you to test which is faster for you specifically.

I can say that using the alternate download link has a massive advantage over the Launcher, first up if you use the Torrent download that means that you can always start and stop the download without any trouble, and it has the added benefit that you can save a copy of the game somewhere else, so that you will not have to re-download the game again if something should happen, however you will need a Torrent-download-client, I can recommend Tixati just because it is the most simple client without any useless additions.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    KeeperOfElder and AliceSkadia like this.
  16. melslark95

melslark95 New Member

i have downloaded gamezbd latest file, but there is no launcher to open it? Can someone give the the launcher file so i can open the launcher? Please

17. SmugGnat

SmugGnat Getting there Forum Legend

I always include the launcher with my files which means you got the client via torrent or other means. You can get the latest launcher on the main website gamezbd.net

18. 2N6

2N6 New Member

How do I install this? I am new to this game, after I downloaded it, the only files that are showing are PAZ files, DLL files and DAT file. I downloaded through the torrent link given.

19. Jujuba

Download the Launcher here: https://gamezbd.net/download
    Put the launcher and the files downloaded through torrent in the same folder.

20. Bridger

Bridger Hunter

Hello ty for the link for v2886 SmugGnat , v3078 fresh download possible when ?