1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How many fs for tri,tet and pen with the 30% premium?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Ruldrin, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Ruldrin

Ruldrin New Member

2. PsychoticPR

PsychoticPR New Member

RNG is RNG. There is no guarantee below 100%. I personally failed twice a pen attempt at 111FS and 112FS, leaving me with 113fs. so yeah. Just got to be persistent with it and always have a backup.
    Results may vary.
    Generally people go for 25%-30%
    If you have Premium, the enhancement chance will show correctly being 0.65% per FS

3. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

use same failstack before premium is to have higher chance not to use less fs

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well the thing to remember here it that there are extreme differences to the "RNG" (Random Number Generator) -which by the way isn't actually Random at all- in this game depending on what exactly you are Enhancing.

Armours on GamezBD are the Easiest to Enhance, then comes Weapons, then Funtional Clothes, then Accessories. When trying for Accessories I have run into a 20+ losing streak quite often even on 20+%, while trying to do so with any other type of equipment (gear) I usually get it within 5-7 tries at the most, excluding Functional Clothes which is also extremely difficult to enhance in comparison to Armours and Weapons.