1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A Buff to Grinding

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kaemn, Nov 8, 2019.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Alright...I reread your Original Post, and it does indeed state that the only thing you want to change is the amount of "white loot" dropped when using an "Increased Drop Amount Scroll", so alright...I was wrong in my assumption.
    I just wanted the game to be more what it was intended as, ...mmo-rpg, which means partying and togetherness over solo content/playstyle. My suggetion makes little sense if all you want is to boost the amount of "white loot" dropped when using a loot-scroll, so yeah I withdraw my suggestion and hope this might make it into the to-do pile :)

2. kaemn

kaemn New Member

still waiting for some kind of admin's opinions or what not. I have gotten suggested feedback at lowering the x rate to around x3 instead of the planned x5. i think that might be better honestly.

3. PsychoticPR

PsychoticPR New Member

Maybe they waiting on the new MP. i believe the prices will balance out and the economy will be restored. I hope.