1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

7.0 PvE Equipment Guide

Discussion in 'Guides Archive' started by Koro, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koro

Koro (•͈⌔•͈⑅) Forum Legend

Hello everyone! As you may know, we are trying to have all instances working~
    This is why I'm creating this Guide for all of you, so you can start farming better PVE gear. This guide is also helpful to do quests.
    Some of you have noticed that the damage you do on mobs is pretty low... Well, that is because you don't have PVE gear and I will tell you how to get one!

FIRST STEP:

[​IMG]

Doing few and easy quests from these npcs located in the artifacts. To get the quests you need to capture the artifact first, killing the captain of the opposite race.
    After doing that, a NPC will give you three quests. There are different quests on each artifact
    [​IMG]
    Two of those quests are the ones we need!
    As you can see in this next image, he gives us 51 genesis crystals (this is the item we need to farm!)
    [​IMG]
    I know these quests are weekly but you can do them with all the characters you want~
    By doing these quests you can get 100 crystals in every artifact and we have 9 artifacts so.... ^^

SECOND STEP:

Once we have farmed those Genesis Crystals, all you need to is moving to this artifact:

[​IMG]

Of course you will need to capture it to talk to the NPC's! These four NPC's will sell you the gear we need to kill mobs, do quests more easily!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's important to also have PvE gear for THOSE who like PvE because all end game instances are retail-like drops~~

I hope you guys find it useful! If you have any questions regarding this Guide just send me a PM~
    Have fun farming! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ​

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Joze, Silvercat, Chiv and 4 others like this.
  2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Ancient...wouldn't have been better to add end-pve gear in shop or tried to fix drop in main instances? Or give some parts as forum event reward. As new starter player i would rather collect them for PvP stuff, since the server is mainly PvP, players will wear different sets and manastone builds as in 6.2...hands up then.

3. Koro

Koro (•͈⌔•͈⑅) Forum Legend

End pve gear? sounds boring... I rather farm gear remodels and have some fun. Remember this is PvPvE server. If you don't like to PvE don't do it~ and if you want higher staff to add end-pve gear make a suggestion :) This thread is to help players~

chromeGTT and Gum like this.
  4. Kirnick

x8 Aion staff members...player's suggestions should barely exist or should just be about something which is ruining the game or bringing too much benefits, hence making it unbalanced IMO. As for one of my useless simply suggestions: would be better to give end-game or ultimate advanced craftable one, needed to make instances which could drop cubics, grade A minions, minion contracts and whatever other useful things people need. Lots of different ways and things can be done...
    I can understand that passing your time chatting, after joined BGs is funnier, but i'd rather spend my time farming useful things which will be useful in something. For example cubic? Since they are not account shared? After a person will reach end-game PvP gear full cubics etc, don't you (generic) think they may like to try another class? Gear can be traded, transformation purchased...cubics, fragments, etc farmed. Point is: give players something to invest their time without being a waste.
    Since Aion beginning, what they did, was to give remodels thru events and in shop. The main task of the game was and still is, to reach end-game gear (now PvP+PvE). What i really understand is: what to do after you've reached it? There are seriously lots of things which can be done, and it's staff task to keep players busy in something, period after period.
    Was PvE, very long time ago...as for now i've not seen an instance working properly and giving things players really need (my opinion).
    Speaking for myself: i like PvE and i do it if it's needed for something. There is not much sense to do PvE if you gain nothing back. In every MMO, in a sort of way, you are forced to do PvE in order to reach PvP, or you can reach PvP thru "donations".
    I understand, but in a sort of way is encouraging players to spend their useful Genesis Crystals for a lame (not really useful) PvE gear while they could spend them for PvP stuff (also to extract and collect fragments) since it is necessary more than one PvP gear. OBVIOUSLY end-game gear process should take a "long" time, otherwise we would have every player geared in so less time and the PvP system would be easily ruined since the gear is tradable.

Lag likes this.
  5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

This thread was not created for discussions but I will reply nonetheless and this will be the last time. If you want to discuss or complain about certain things, do it under the right section.
    Does it really matter how many staff members there are? Players can always come up with great ideas that staff members don't even think about and which is why the suggestions section exists, for players' suggestions, not staff. I don't understand why we should give you an end game pve gear if you can now get it yourself via in game instances. That was the purpose of the update in the first place, to be able to get everything on your own.
    Let your creativity come out. I would love to see some original ideas- http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/suggestions.66/
    There is nothing perfect, but I can tell you for sure that this version is the closest to perfect in terms of bugs, features and instances. The instances are supposed to work properly, and if not then report it, the devs check the forum on a daily basis.
    In addition to other items.
    You obviously forgot an important detail. In order to get these crystals you have to do quests, and to complete these quests you have to kill monsters that can take quite a while to kill if you don't have pve gear, and once they start attacking you, it's a matter of a few seconds before you die, especially in demaha. So I don't see how that is a waste. I would call it a long-term investment :)

OliverStylez, Koro and Lag like this.
  6. Kirnick

There isn't end-game PvP gear on the webshop, they decided to let players farm in in game and i think it's better so. As for Sovereign gear, i've said the same and explained http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/aion-7-0-pve-ancient-bloodsworn-gear.230313/ why ancient bloodsworn is kinda useless...i've expained so, only because it's a pity people would spend genesis for that gear and maybe they could complain in future to have wasted their genesis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.