1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OP VANDAL!!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by jefff, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jefff

jefff Proficient

want to know how to counter a OP VANDAL... are thy OP or just bug? let me know.. i dont know in retail if thr damge is fix...
    im a templar with 60k hp

2. Execrable

Execrable Getting there

Vandal can easily counter by templar or Gladiator by using , Stumbles,Doom, or stun!

3. jefff

jefff Proficient

yah we can but thy have skill to stun you then kill you just 2secs or put you in the air,,,

4. diavlos

diavlos New Member

it is not that they are op is a problem that has been coming up with the class their powers pass shields damage reduction evasions reflect all any time of defensive skill whether from templar clergy wizards sm chanter in few hands all classes do not have any type of defense against them are paper no matter what you wear to resist which is a clear disadvantage towards the other classes in any part of their powers says they pass shields reductions or whatever on any official server and seen that they do (EYE / me) [(EYE 2 / there is vandal that do not cross the reductions and the shields there is a group on the server this is not a complaint or a crying of my part does not explain how some yes and others do not and use the same powers)]

PDT I know that some are going to say that I'm crying, that's not the way things should be as they should in other places this doesn't happen

there is no way to counteract you kill 1 or 2 yes or yes

5. Nezuku

Nezuku Getting there

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. THIS THING MADE MY HEAD EXPOLODE EVERYTIME I ENCOUNTER THIS SORT OF BUILD. TRY FULL EVASION THEN SEE HOW USELESS VANDAL/PAINTER IS ^^
    -Vandal User Here waving...

6. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

i think anti of those plate user is a magic types class that's why they easily kill plate types.

7. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

But a vandal uses physical stats to deal damage

8. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

They're not gonna reduce vandal's skill damage since they said, "Damage are calculated like what in NA/retail has."

9. Anthrax

Anthrax New Member

Just wait 7.2 when Vandal will be nerf. Many of skill dmg/DPS will be reduce.

10. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

1. 2. 3. Deadss

11. Norsvold

Norsvold New Member

vandal actually got the lowest p deff amongst other classes , in exchange to their high dps output , maybe u just met some with overgeared compared to yours.
    this cannot be something to determined whos OP !
    unless you are in deity mode with all kind resistance lol.

12. K3Yl3X

K3Yl3X Proficient

easy to counter... especially when they drain your hp and mp., run away more than 25 meters. then that will cancel their skills.. they dont have a skill to hold u while doin that,,. so while u attacking.. watch whats goin on you HP, and the debuff u have..

13. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

what do you mean? they have living statue, rs chain and an aether hold. they also have a beam that slows you by 60%.

Vandal is meant to be OP even in NA/EU retail because it is NCSoft's way of making money. If you really think about it, it is a money-grab OP class with new physical cloth armor so players who want to reroll into a painter have to spend $$ to gear it up from scratch. Since they've made good money off of it in 7.0, they decided to nerf it in 7.2 which is a whole patch after its release so NCSoft really tried to make as much money as they could during the 7.0 patch.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    Meliodas and Kirnick like this.
  14. jefff

jefff Proficient

thanks for the input guys... ths post is actually fishing if its bug or not... because i cant tell if its OP in retail or not... yah.. i can do something if 1v1 against vandal.. thy are squeezy also.. but in deathmatch or in group pvp cant go run fast or change target to fast to stumble them in just 3sec hahhaha hope thy get balance in 7.2...

15. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

that's a OP tho..

16. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

die 2 hits

17. publinext

publinext Proficient

i post before the update everyone will cry about Vandal dmg, let me tell you something, vandal is OP in retail and ofcourse is OP here in gamez, all you can do is playing well with ur stumbles and knockout to evade their chains, but i will say what ppl say in retail.."u think vandal is op then make one", this class will be nerfed in 7.2 as far i remember so, since gamez just update to 7.0 staff need to nerfed manually, im full legendary in retail with my glad and a vandal less geared than me hits me 10k peer hit with his chain haha trust me when i said i cry more than you hahaahahahahhahaha (without telling u they can Xform "#$"&!%!&# fucking vandals)

GG

Minds and Matter like this.
  18. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

2 - 3 seconds Dead! hahaha WTF is going with this class? it should be fix ASAP! many are complaining!

19. Zeresh

Zeresh Proficient

VANDAL are really OP, whether you put Evasion or any kind of defense. They can kill you with the pink paint that will make you slow and drains your HP at the same time while you are watching your character slowly dies. :D

LETS JUST CREATE VANDAL SO WE CAN COUNTER THEM :D:D

20. Zeresh

Zeresh Proficient

It would take time to be on 7.2 so better make Vandal temporarily so you can enjoy the game as the Vandals do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.