1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

THE NEXT UPDATE

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ChokoBoy, Feb 2, 2020.

1. ChokoBoy

ChokoBoy New Member

Hi guys,

I wanted to know when the next update will be and what it will contain if there will be the new class?? and if you are going to buff sd

loboram likes this.
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Nope, Guardian is not included, Great Ocean update is.
    The next updated cover up to 15/01/2020 from retail, w/o Guardian.

loboram and Toenail like this.
  3. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Curious to see how well bartering will be implemented considering trading still isn't firing on all cylinders yet, even though there has been some improvement.
    Yes it (trade) works after a fashion .. but there's something in how its implemented that is somewhat simplistic imo. E.g. the trade factors for a product will show exactly the same variables across an entire trading region and sometimes across multiple regions. in retail this is rarely the case.

With Imperial Trade, one of the cycles is buying from Bahar (Velia) and delivering to the Velia Imperial trader ... quick money, but negligible xp.

There's only so much of gaming the game that is fun imo, so I my curiosity (at the risk of me sounding like a nuisance) is this: @Kolka, are there plans afoot to fix the trading anomalies in GameZ?

If there are, I will happily and wholeheartedly throw my hat into the ring as a user advocate and help where I can.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    loboram likes this.
  4. delon

delon New Member

i just want ranger succession, that's all i need

5. Jujuba

Perhaps we'll see a raise to it's daily limit because Bartering will have it at 1bi.

loboram and Toenail like this.
  6. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

It's not so much the daily limit (although that can suck too lol); it's the actual the tracking of goods, the fluctuations in the market between regions etc. Here it seems to be simplified and the market changes don't follow as they do in retail. It's hard to explain because I'm not a programmer, but for an example (not based on real numbers as this is hypothetical but illustrates what happens) if we might look at Trade Item X from Glish currently is down 78% from original price to buy, I look at EVERY single region and the sell price and stats are the same across regions.
    It is possible to game the system and play it so you benefit, but it's like playing a broken system ... and that's no fun, particularly if you like playing trader and want to level up that particular lifeskill.

When I say that I want it the same as retail I'm not talking about rates of income but that the mechanics are emulated as close as possible so the mechanism for the lifeskill works the same way.
    Otherwise, whats the point? GameZ then becomes just something I have to rush through to get BIS gear so I can PvP? That is probably how 90% of the population plays and they will be a seasonal group, they come and they go; I'm not interested in that ... I want to put down roots .. I want to *live* here :)

loboram likes this.
  7. Pebbels

Pebbels New Member

Any date for the new update?

8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/new-gamezbd.230816/#post-2182396
    For a rare report on how things are going, delivered by Kolka himself :)

I think I understand this due to reading the next reply you made: There are fluctuations in prices all over the game-world for different Trade-items, which makes it fun to barter and truly trade in this game, buying at 60% and selling at 130% for instance (yeah not quite sure how big the fluctuations are).
    I completely agree with this, but I somehow already feel like I have...to a certain degree anyway. I still take some time-off from gaming in general at times, but this game and server -as well as team- really attract my gaming urges, still being the best MMORPG-game I have ever tried, and then to boot on the BEST Private-Server as well :joyful:

9. Atrofio

Atrofio New Member

Any ideas about the release day of this patch? Thanks :p

10. Thettrish

Thettrish Proficient

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS ENJOY THE CURRENT UPDATE OKAY?

11. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

This is BDO not aion...

Thettrish likes this.
  12. Thettrish

Thettrish Proficient

JAJAJA OKAY SIR

13. loboram

This is the only thing that is definite, but as to the actual launch-date of the patch here on GamezBD, I can only say that the update is REALLY large, and that it is going to take some time to code and tweak to work on our servers. So...I dunno...I would guess end of Febuary, maybe beginning of March?

Toenail likes this.
  14. Atrofio

Atrofio New Member

15. Jujuba

End of February indeed. Kolka already confirmed. Last time we spoke he was testing Khan. ♥

ppp and loboram like this.
  16. vdomania

vdomania New Member

Today is February 29, Tomorrow is March. BUT!, I can't look for updates.

17. Jujuba

It's ready, they are fixing some minor bugs reported on forums and looking into the possibility to add Guardian, because it's in the version, skills etc, but it's locked cuz it's the pre-creation.

Toenail and loboram like this.
  18. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Sea content is big, and also brings alot of money (at retail standard) but also takes alot of time to result in profits, went to retail to test it out. Im just wondering how Kolka will adjust this to keep up with server stats

19. loboram

Amazing that you can complain so much about a free service...I would suggest that you learn how to code and do graphics work, THEN offer your services for FREE to the GameZ-site, and after working there for at least 6 months actually doing some work, then you are free to complain all you want.

True, this is going to be a difficult transition from "western-BDO"-version to GamezBD, but hopefully it will all work out in a manner that we are used to from the great development team of Carl and Kolka :)

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  20. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

I hope so, because atm retail is slowly becoming like gamez according to exp rates (ofc without free pearls), but atm most of things are possible to buy from CM. With regular content updates much often. This is why im afraid that many ppl will switch back to retail ;/