1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What keeps you playing on GameZ

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by eminescu83, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Lovecraftian

Lovecraftian New Member

All of these reasons, but primarily free pearls, cause I wanted all of the outfits for the classes I played on retail, but didn't want to spend IRL money on 'em. The great people I've met in the guild I'm in is another reason.

Obviously, we desperately need to catch up to retail, but I know the 2 devs are doing the best they can on that front.
    IMO, the CM needs some adjustment. Players will always try and undercut, there's no stopping that, but a stricter limit on how much and how often you can undercut a price could possibly help the economy a bit and keep things a bit more interesting.
    I agree with another post about the trash loot, but it's a shame that suggestion was ignored. Devs need to keep a better incentive for new players somehow 'cause the state of the game is definitely tailored for the players in respective AP brackets and the filthy rich (rich and powerful, ironic...).

All in all, I have gripes, but I enjoy GameZBDO a lot, and I hope it'll stay strong for years to come.

loboram likes this.
  2. jjads

jjads Jjads McGolancy

For me i play Gamez Server just because to feel not alone
    having an multiple cyber friends on the game makes me feel something so right
    and not only having that.... but also to explore a fantasy places such as i want to be there
    and i feel like im there...

loboram likes this.
  3. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

If we could only catch up as close as possible to retail updates, and have bit more events that would be wonderfull and many players will coma back.
    Atm besides free pearls, retail let you buff out to almost 1500% exp bonus, so you grind there almost like at gamez. Many people has come back to retail to play guardian and some new content. We need to get those ppl back!

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I fully agree with you about the Central Market needing a tweak, but it is right now only up to the players who use it, which means that it COULD potentially become an extremely Over-Powered version of the Market-Place we used to have.

The main Problem is still, how to convince players in general, that they should be using their brains and a long-term investment-strategy, in order to produce a Central Market all of GamezBD can be proud of as well as make insane amounts of silver from the PL (Party-Loot since there isn't any Sepcial-Deals anymore) function. The higher the items that are dropped in the game-world are sold, the higher the PL income is, but as you pointed out, players aren't too sharp when it comes to greed and saving a mere 10-20% on a purchase. And so the problem remains, players who are simply unable to understand the fundamental workings of economics :D

Lovecraftian likes this.