1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BOYCOTT Auto Group EVENTS

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Roo, Feb 17, 2020.

?

Do you beleives the Arena Grouping system needs modifying?

Poll closed Feb 24, 2020.
  1. Yes, I do.

40.9%
  2. No, I dont.

59.1%
  1. Roo

Roo Guest

I have said this in previous post, and I would like to restate the issue. Something needs to change with the BG grouping system, and it wont be done unless we take action an show how serious we are about change. The process for grouping on the Elyos faction is Senseless and hindering. If the asmo faction is experiencing the same I urge them to also Do the same. Which is to Boycott the auto group events. Then an only then can some serious changes to the system be urged up on the current one. Player should have the choice in who they win or lose with. They should be able to pick a team that gives them the best chances of winning. The current system in one sided. The evidence is clearly in favor of the lower populated faction. Which not their fault it is just the facts. we need a fair and balanced system that puts the power back into the players hands. This brand over instituted force play is not encouraging or beneficial for the server. I urge all to Boycott the Arena Auto Grouping events until we have the power placed back in the hands of the player to allow them to choose their own teams. Thank you.

Valice, Valtos, Snax and 1 other person like this.
  2. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

So ya saying all the under geared people no chance in joining events cos you can't play with randoms all cos u lose or u have afkers boohoo go cry somewhere else the staff won't change it cos u suck at ur class and can't play with others without having a group no doubt filled with healers to keep u alive

3. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Like what I said on the other thread, they not concerned about the server, they're more concerned about themselves.

4. jjads

jjads Jjads McGolancy

i think it need some actions about it..
    or maybe not.
    im not sure about it cause im not raeally fanatic into PVP..
    i just explore places in aion for now...

OliverStylez and Roo like this.
  5. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

There just should be a non premade and a premade BG as it has always been. If you're good geared and able to lead while some of the rest of your group are a bit less geared and unexperienced, then it's your task to carry it and try to win guiding them on what to do. If they don't follow you then patience...keep cursing and go on. 80% of the times i've carried groups of dumb people mostly ungeared and menaged to win simply giving orders and teaching them how things should be done. Few periods later, i've seen some of those people following orders and giving tactics to new random players in order to win...
    Moral of the story: as you may have already understood...nha, it's not about guiding your group, teaching them how to do (LEADING it), so in future they could do the same...it's more about, curse after curse (a bit in chat and a bit in your mind) hard headed people will learn something. And in case lose...patience, there is no sense to play a game where you can win easily and be always calm (cwl). SARCASM...

fiona89, Valice, Valtos and 6 others like this.
  6. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

7. Gum

Gum New Member

[​IMG]

OliverStylez likes this.
  8. Waspswizzler

Waspswizzler the POWER is Mine

Self centered!

Roo likes this.
  9. amsyah

amsyah Banned

na i dont

10. Roo

Roo Guest

Okay Tell me how? You want me to carry 3-5 players on back to victory. Or should I expect that you can carry your own weight? I don't think so.

11. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

[​IMG]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Roo likes this.
  12. Kirnick

That's right...your point is right for me. Obviously losing the BG for some1 else fault which makes your time and efforts wasted is frustrating. Things have always been like this on gamez...making everything like premade would just lead to have 2-3 GOOD groups joining BGs while starters have no chance (so they will quit soon). That's not what staff wants and i guess everyone here too.

Waspswizzler, Gum and Lag like this.
  13. Roo

Roo Guest

Ok to each their own, but I'm not a bus I wouldn't expect anyone to carry me. I would spend my time getting geared in ways that didn't drag others down with me, in order to do better next.

14. Kirnick

On Offi to join a PvP/E BG you are free to make a group or join an already made one...but you always have the chance to face with the good group or the starter/weaker ones. It's up to the weaker player to gear up and deal with it, as much as hard it is. If they want to quit then fine...if they want to continue and gear up to have fun in future with good players then good for them.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Mine likes this.
  15. Roo

Roo Guest

But again you had the option... To make your own Group the results are then dependent upon your own ability to gain victory or loss. Choice! That's what some of us want back. I want to the choice to choose whom I win or lose with.

16. Kirnick

And starters/unexperienced would be left alone with their own forces facing good groups (=afk inside or porting out) wasting time and the willing to join/play. You would have just lots of people complaining about those good groups leading the blattlegrounds. Not everyone have that kind of will to continue gearing up having so hard times. I suppose here to gear up you just need 2-3 weeks, then you just need gameplay experience and a bit of farming for cubics...

17. Roo

Roo Guest

Frankly I don't hear anything that is impossible or challenging. This server literally hands you everything on a silver platter and spoon feeds you, as opposed to retail where you would be left to swing in the wind, because gearing is a 100% harder and cost way more. A little bit of work wont kill anyone. But I digress.
    Choice Is what some of want back in our hands to control who we win with, or lose along side. You are free to vote no if you disagree. But I'm only concerned with the poling data.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2020
  18. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

Maybe, just maybe before we implement this we need to first implement a better support for the new people joining the server. Yes this will be good for people who already farmed their gear and just want to crush people with their OP group but what do you think will happen with the server if less and less people join. for now what we need to pressure the admin is the support that we need to give to the new people then we can jump on this one right after or maybe they can implement both at the same time to make sure people who are here will stay and people who will try the server will enjoy their time here and continue playing this pserver.

Waspswizzler and Mine like this.
  19. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Ruu: *requests
    Admins:
    [​IMG]

Picex and OliverStylez like this.
  20. Noir

Noir Proficient

+99999999 patience and be positive .
    i curse the most quiter , they are worse than those ungeared peoples.

Chiv likes this.