1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Daily pearls for (premium) users

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HydraGoPC, Feb 11, 2020.

1. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

Hi,

I have suggested this before but there were some issues regarding trading pearls. Since you can't do that anymore I'd like to request (premium) users getting their pearls on a daily basis instead of every 30 minutes.
    Maybe optional since there are many people that don't know how to handle money.

Many people don't do overnight horse training, what-so-ever, meaning they play and leave their computer on 24-7 and just idle in town (or where ever) when they go to bed/work. This is to no ones benefit. Not for Gamez nor for the household that pays the energy bill. If you turn the computer off, the premium-time is still consumed, but you don't get the pearls.

Please consider this request. Thanks.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This would make it insanely tilted towards pay-to-win, although IF it is implemented for ALL players, as in letting Energy renew quicker while offline, as well as making Workers keep working until they are simply out of Energy (think that is how it already works) while offline, then it would be something that ALL players would be able to rally to.

HOWEVER I really do like the idea to keep the energy expenditure in general to a minimum, but then again, you are talking about the most selfish and indulgent species of this planet :D

3. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

Wut!? In what way is energy coming back faster when you're offline? And how are workers keep working when I'm offline? When you're offline your energy-regeneration goes down and workers stop working. Premium doesn't give you any benefit when you go offline. How does this become pay to win and what does your reply have to do with getting pearls per day? Your "argument" doesn't make any sense at all.

Premium is cheap and worth it. If you can't afford premium, why not buy an item from people that are trading premium-days? Besides that, I'm not asking this feature to be exclusive for premium users. Maybe you should read what you get from Premium, cause clearly you don't know how it works. (I am very confused now)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  4. loboram

Funny enough, I somehow misunderstood your post because of this.

I reread what you asked for, and it is basically just "a daily Pearl deposite instead of a 30 mins. one".
    I just mistook it for being a way for Premium-Users to continue gaining Pearls, as long as they have Premium-time left, while being offline. So if that is NOT what you meant then I am sorry for misunderstanding.

5. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

It is good as it is. I'd preffer more to have option to gain bit more loyalities for premium users, like 200 daily.

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

The main reason for rewarding players every 30min is to keep them ONLINE, otherwise I doubt we would have free pearls. Instead we could also have Pearls dropping from certain spots, lifeskills and bosses, that would shake things a lil bit.

loboram likes this.
  7. loboram

Absolutely agree with this...except of course for the obvious problem when players already have bought all they actually want from the Pearl Shop, and aren't really spending Pearls on anything anymore. I myself don't really see that happening anytime soon, but for some players it may be a thing, I dunno.

8. Jujuba

It's not... You can sell Pearl Items in mrkt. I'm always with 150~200k of pearls and sometimes I make a lot of silver selling like 50/100k of Pearl items.

loboram likes this.
  9. loboram

That sounds like a really good idea, however I find it amazing to have THAT many Pearls just lying around. I am not buying outfits, or costumes, or any consumables except for Horse-functions, such as breed reset and horseskill tokens. This leaves me pretty much Always at lower than 10.000 Pearls, Eventhough I am online through the night, and sometimes throughout the day as well, which should give me an income of around 2000+ Pearls a day.

I have NO idea how you could EVER end up with THAT many Pearls, unless of course you have bought some "game-cash" with some donations, which sounds like great way to support the GameZ-site.

10. Jujuba

Nope, I have never bought pearls with cash, only cosmetics.
    I'm almost always online and I play since 2018, so this is a lot of Pearl farming. LMAO
    Now I'm spending pearls buying furniture to decor my house at Kamasylvia. I even asked Kolka to bring gift back so I could gift some players from my guild... XD

2020-02-19_123143458.PNG

11. loboram

That is just weird, but I guess it would make sense if you aren't spending Pearls on Horse-breeding or Skills, as well as the fact that I am NOT online all day long every day. But yeah I too started on the EU-server as soon as it opened up, and was here for when there wasn't one, and played for some time on the NA-server as well.