1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Succession update Concerns

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Jye, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Jye

Jye New Member

As the title states, Concerned about the next patch we are getting.

As we have been advised we are getting patches until Jan 15 Retail patch. My biggest concern and a few people ive spoken too is that this patch was a very VERY unbalanced state of retail. Ranger, Sorc, Ninja were all in such an OP state retail had to rush out patches up until wiz/witch succession release to balance succession.

With the ap numbers we reach on games this could be cause for concern. From experience playing retail in this state classes were killing full pen players with no more then 250ap in 1-2 skills. 250ap players were killing or should i say 1 shotting 330dp+ players. This is going to cause mayhem on Gamez.

Feb 12th NA retail patch was one of the last major balance patches for succession, Should it be considered that we hold off and work towards this patch? This also allows more classes to get their succession and includes all major succession balance patches.

Lets talk what do ya'll think!!! :)

2. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

Sounds good to me homie.

3. Jye

Jye New Member

Im not sure if you played retail at the patch we are about to get, but damnnnnnnnn it was a mess.

4. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

We already oneshot players whit 350 dp or less xd Nothing new

5. Jye

Jye New Member

No, not in the sense that succession brings, Sorc 1 shotting from archer range, ninja 1 shotting with 100% accuracy scaling in protection, Ranger deleting guilds from further range then archer. Unless youve played retail when this was happening you have no idea XD

6. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

yeah, i know, but atm that characters still killing from one skill, the upbalanced damage of ninja serpent, sorc better dont say etc... Not a balanced problem, is just on this server all players are 300+ ap xd

pd: im just preparing ninja and sorcc items, cause is prob unplayable the game on succ whit diferent characters xd

7. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm pretty sure that Kolka said they will wait until all successions to implement it here, that said, we'll already receive it nerfed.
    But we'll have to wait until it comes out, staffers haven't been online those days...

8. Jye

Jye New Member

Yeah i think we will get all except mystic/striker as they wont be out on retail for a few more weeks fingers crossed can only hope.

I think more communication from staff would really help the playerbase.

9. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We all think that way, but don't say that, unless you want to hear they aren't paid for this...
    It's pretty sad. People shouldn't commit or give their time to what they don't want to, if so it will be a mess like this. :x

Toenail likes this.
  10. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

But if well be waiting too long, the rest of server will die due to lack of new content.