1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

people most leave from gamezaion?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by fhhrw, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roo

Roo Guest

Poverty mentality is a mindset about money/economics or markets that develops over time – it is a “poor me” attitude that stems from a deep-seated belief that there is never enough. ... They see themselves as victims in a cruel world and don't believe anything is ever going to change.

Pierson (2006) has acknowledged that, like poverty, welfare creates behavioral ramifications, and that studies differ regarding whether welfare empowers individuals or breeds dependence
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_culture

2. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

We don't need a book. Thank you.

Mine likes this.
  3. Missiely

Missiely New Member

Hmn. excuse me, but! Im sure the person who created this thread asking reasons not logic of mind or someones philosophy and you just re-stated it (totally). A better understanding is also a key.

Noir and Lag like this.
  4. Roo

Roo Guest

What? o_O.
    This thread may have asked that question,but yet no one has truly answered it. Instead, all I see are mostly complaints that reveal just that Mindset. So answer her/his question...

5. Missiely

Missiely New Member

now im concern. you seems like you're not reading the thread from the start. even one of the staff answer the question.

Waspswizzler and Ethereal like this.
  6. Roo

Roo Guest

Wow. Um I concede, you win.

7. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

You don't have to, because from the start, you already lose.

Waspswizzler and Missiely like this.
  8. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

Every thread created regarding the state of the game gets bombarded with drama and this is alarming. How hard it is to answer a question directly without creating a drama.

EXAMPLE: The game for me is kinda boring now coz im having a hard time farming for the end game gear
    I love the state of the game since I LOVE PVE.
    I hate it since its taking too long to be able to have a good PVP.

simple, answers the question and prevents drama.

AND I THANK YOU! :D

DOndee, xSugar, Noir and 1 other person like this.
  9. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

The list of cons about this server and its population during the last 2-3 years is way long and i wouldn't* risk to be banned/warned or comment deleted (even though is the truth) so i'll reassume with the same 2 words. Badly handled. Most of you guys know me and know the kind of dedication i've put on this server knowing only the surface of it, and as you may have noticed i left quite time ago...so start wondering why.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    Ethereal, Miljee, Hakuu and 5 others like this.
  10. Noir

Noir Proficient

its not p2w , its grind2w
    this is what u call p2w.
    this is the most boring thing i had in this game, thats why i quit in 6.2 :(

11. Iceberg

Iceberg Proficient

At least there were more people online and more pvp.

12. Mine

Mine Proficient

I cant fully agree with that. I'm always online during the Hot Time of pvp (6.2 version), but i see the same old players who we fight/zerg yesterday. If your suggestion will be implemented, some players might think of quit after all the tireless nights/days and farming they put in order to get the best gear will be for nothing. It takes some players months to complete their gears and your suggesting for an easy way to obtain what we work hard to get? Instead of suggesting an easy way to obtain those gears, better to suggest a friendlier way to obtain the materials. Not everything is instant.

Hermione1, Valtos, Lag and 1 other person like this.
  13. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

No, you just can't let people work on gear for weeks if not months and then ruin all their hard work for 15 credits. It doesn't always have to be the easiest and cheapest way. Currently the two main ways to get AP are battlegrounds and herelym mine. I agree that it's pretty boring and needs to be varied every now and then. We have implemented additional ways to get AP and they will apply in the next update along with detailed patch notes.

I don't believe in "pay2win" and personally, I don't see how enjoyable a game can be if you can get everything you want in just a day or two. You will equip all your characters and the population will jump to 200+ because everything is accessible and cheap, and then comes the part of the pvp that will keep people busy for a few days and then the boredom will begin because there is nothing left for people to do but repetitive pvp. To sum it up, there is no way dark talon will ever be in webshop no matter what.

Hermione1, Miljee, Gum and 11 others like this.
  14. Dreadlord

Dreadlord mentally somewhere else

Last time I played was way back in 2014. I'm going back to the game now to take a look at everything. What's the current population in Gamez Siel rn?

Snax likes this.
  15. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

@DOndee

KUrokoko and Lag like this.
  16. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Can we do a direct population comparison between now and 5.3 when i joined? I would love to see the actual numbers.

Gum likes this.
  17. Iceberg

Iceberg Proficient

what about put the ultimate noble gilded set on webshop. it is not the best set.

18. Roo

Roo Guest

Poverty mentality is a mindset about money/economics or markets that develops over time – it is a “poor me” attitude that stems from a deep-seated belief that there is never enough. ... They see themselves as victims in a cruel world and don't believe anything is ever going to change.

Pierson (2006) has acknowledged that, like poverty, welfare creates behavioral ramifications, and that studies differ regarding whether welfare empowers individuals or breeds dependence
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_culture

19. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I would rather see PvE set or make creating the high end PvE sets possible.

20. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

no matter how it is stay , every day the server is losing players

Roo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.