1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Many failures and errors: Sadness.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by AshKamuy, Feb 26, 2020.

1. AshKamuy

AshKamuy New Member

Guys, I've been playing GamezBD for a long time but I think I speak for everyone who has had problems with the Launcher or the game itself.
    I currently cannot advance from the game launcher, it gets stuck before connecting, before starting the game, before many situations it gets stuck.
    Sometimes it works without any warning but the next day it fails again and ask for files that are there.

I have downloaded the entire game about 4 times more than once when the launcher fails or the game itself bounces and disconnects me.
    Sometimes deleting the entire folder and downloading the entire game again seems to be the solution ... but this solution only works 1 or 2 days.

So, what should we proceed with?
    I have already tried with all the solutions indicated in the forum but it still fails.

Yesterday I downloaded other files from another BD private server and it always works perfectly, but in-game content is poor and does not have all the features that GamezBD has that I like so much!

I don't know what else to do guys, please help!

I am currently stuck in
    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The application is terminating" , one day it worked and the next day the same error happened again.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, well I can from experience tell you that deleting and redownloading the Entire game is not a solution.

MOST errors, are solved in the following ways:
    1. Make sure that your GamezBD Launcher is NOT in the same folder as the GamezBD-game-folder
    2. Make sure that you are running the game as Admin. and have set exceptions in Firewall and Antivirus.
    3. Make sure that you aren't using another BDO-game-version in the same folder as GamezBD

4. Force-FileCheck; in Launcher Settings.
    5. Delete BDO folder from username/documents/
    6. Delete Launcher folder files and redownload launcher
    7. Delete all files EXCEPT the Paz folder from the GamezBD game-folder, then Force-FileCheck

This short checklist SHOULD fix most of the common problems encountered.
    If not then you should really submit a log-file to the staff, and let them figure it out.

3. AshKamuy

AshKamuy New Member

Try everything, none of this works.... :(

4. loboram

5. AshKamuy

AshKamuy New Member

how can I do this?

6. loboram

You have to start a Conversation with the problem solver @Kolka, you can do this by mouse-overing your forum-name up in the top right hand side of the page, there you will find a Conversation option.