1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by canucoconot, Mar 11, 2020.

1. canucoconot

canucoconot New Member

Bug Name:
    Horse bug
    Bug Description:
    the minigame to catch horses is extremely hard and almost impossible (certain mouses can keybind their mouse scroll movement and they can do it but 95% of mouses can't do that). This was already a bug in retail and actually became a very big problem. This simply because breeders and trainers couldn't get horses to breed and train and we ended up having no new horses in the game. If trainers don't get horses then no one will, because we cannot supply the demand for them and they are the only way of transportation in this game. I know a bug in the horse minigame doesn't sound like a big issue, but this will lead to massive problems for players.

Extra info I forgot to mention: they have changed it a tiny bit but it was still really hard to do, so with future updates I'm sure it'll change since the newer patches have a different system. I just hope they can implement the old system instead of the newer still bad system.
    The easier version was made so people with disablities could also play the minigame, so I don't understand why they changed it to such a hard version.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    try to catch any horse with a rope.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. canucoconot

canucoconot New Member

Could we please have someone look into this, I tried again today and still impossible. I don't have a 80,- mouse to keybind with.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

WE checked, its same as it was designed by UI on this game version, in next game version we saw it must be more easy.

4. canucoconot

canucoconot New Member

I know next version won't fix my problem cuz I went and done some research. It has to do with a laptop key spam delay and all that good stuff in combination with the new ui. Next version still won't fix it for laptop users since I played retail when both of those patches came out, I know in the far future there will be another update regarding this and from there on I'll be able to play the horsegame as intended.

I didn't want to give up on the horses just yet so I found out a way around it: I can hook up a second keyboar to my laptop and spam the spacebar at the same time as my laptops spacebar, these 2 together make me able to do the minigame.

I would like to report though that the horses in this gamez version are bugged (ever before the ui update) much like deer in the sniper zone they fall trough the ground or "fly". In retail I had a 90% succes rate with 3 sugar cubes and here I have a 20% succes rate with 6 sugar cubes (even though I'm a higher training level here) I talked to a couple of other people saying they're having the same issues. The minigame is not the problem anymore, it's the horses being bugged and often are uncapturable. which again, was a problem even before the new ui came out.