1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Population

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by whoaitzvu, Apr 8, 2020.

1. whoaitzvu

whoaitzvu New Member

how is the population of the server in NA now?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

you can check on Telegram the GamezBD site

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Code:
    [CURRENT ONLINE]
    GamezBD NA Ch 1 : 408
    GamezBD NA Ch 2 : 347
    GamezBD NA Ch 3 : 410
    GamezBD NA Ch 4 : 387
    Arsha Ch NA : 212 
    Siege Ch NA : 23
    ----------------------------
    Total : 1787
    Remember: more than half of it is afk farming pearls.

4. loboram

That was nice of you :)
    but still about 1500 players on the NA-server, which funny enough according to some players, was dead :D

5. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

It is, really... 1500+ on, but you won't see more than 10~15 players in RBF and 50 or less doing Siege and such. There's a lot of empty nodes and you'll always see a node/siege ending in like 5min because it's a WO. Anyway, I'm not here to tell what everyone knows.(staring)
    Btw, is the application section working for BD as well?

6. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

That's the point. More than 80% of these people are just farming pearls to sell caphras for further profit.

7. Aaronh

Aaronh New Member

I answer like 100 questions from new players a day via server chat. Siege guilds are active. RBF is lacking but only because of 700+ gs owning the whole thing. It feels good and active, I PvP for grind spots infrequently, I always get answers to my questions in server chat.

Devils and loboram like this.
  8. OMEGAWLH

OMEGAWLH New Member

It's dead 80% afk

9. loboram

These are your own opinions about the server population, but in truth what you are doing is being very antagonistic towards the GamezBD servers. So let me please remind you that unless you have something concrete -actually well documented without pure speculation- to say, when you want to be negative towards this service, then I would suggest that you keep it to your Discord pages instead of adding something without meaning to our forum.

Now I get that you think that it is very meaningful, that your personal experience seems to back up your claims, but you are unable to be on all the NA server channels at the same time, nor are you able to account for every single player on the server there either. So in all fairness, what you think and what is actually real, are in fact two completely different things.

I do understand that you you feel like the population isn't active, or that the server feels "dead" (terrible analogy), but to say this as if you KNOW this without any doubt is dellusional.

10. Devils

Devils New Member

Server is active enough that if you have a question it will be answered, general population in my opinion is much less toxic than retail as well.
    Also I don't know about you but I prefer the smaller personal community over retail, brings me back to the Vanilla WoW days when the server you played had an actual sense of community.

11. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

"Speculation" go and wander around grind spots, count how many people are afk around city and how many are acutaly actively playing. Note that im talking about EU server tho.

12. Aaronh

Aaronh New Member

SMH. The community is great. Guildmasters talk to guildmasters. If you want literally HOURS of GVG all you have to do is ask and there are several guilds willing to oblige. People will actually MAKE and POST the pens you ask for simply because they want to help you get geared not even for monetary purpose. Toxic people get exposed and pooped on. Y'all are complaining about people afking while you're the people that afk and clearly don't know what's going on the server. So what seige nodes and some territories are left unconquered, why conquer what doesn't pay well? RBF runs on the weekend. I see and advise so many new players every day. If the community got more active and collectively out forth ideas in forums and instead of complaining oh X got nerfed rip in server chat, we'd see more push from devs to provide the quality content we want. You'complaining the server is dead yet my guild has to GvG stars end daily, manshuams is crazy rn, even blood wolves is popping off because of the infinite pots item.

loboram likes this.