1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mats

Discussion in 'Questions' started by armasgash, Apr 21, 2020.

1. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

We have the same problem in our legion: two months going altars, guardians and missions and we have been robbed of all U.E., L.E and Stellium that were in Cefora's account, that in order to assemble my set and purify all my equipment. Even a friend was helping us ALL LEGALLY.
    Cefora and I were meeting for TWO MONTHS to buy my set at the events and the spiritmaster of Diavlos.
    She is helping us because we work and the little time we have for the game she helps us in altars and missions and was gathering them to put together our sets. All for not verifying how those who do play legally gather them.
    Even Cefora's enchanters won in the Guardian rounds were also taken.
    We hope they return them to us and fix this nonsense.
    If we were using the bug for a long time, the entire legion would be equipped. Cefora assembled his team for more than THREE MONTHS, being legal all the time.
    This game must keep track of everything that is done: check there and see who goes to legal events and who makes a bug. Not only erase because there is some amount that cost to gather so that they come to disappear.
    87 ultimate etium
    152 legendary etium
    aprox 500 stelium
    aprox 200 enchanters
    that without counting SOME ENCHANTERS PURCHASED ON THE PAGE

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  2. Reign

Reign Lightning Fast Bullet

Your frustration is understandable, I too have lost my hard earned stelliums from altars but I am not complaining about it. I'm sure the AM's didn't want things to go in this direction but since many players have been abusing critical bugs in the game they were forced to wipe large quantities of items from player's inventories. Please understand that the AM's of Gamez are trying their best to run the server as smoothly as possible.

3. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

This is where this should be reported. It is not a complaint: it is a fact. They must fix this because they are not able to review the failures, we are hurt because the AM ARE NOT ABLE to validate this.
    Here are accounts that have more than three sets assembled. At what point did they do it? we play legal and they take things away from us. It takes three months to make a single set and nobody can tell me otherwise. Buggers don't complain.
    So I repeat: this is not a complaint. This is a mistake and they must respond to the players. AMs should not be justified for not attending complaints for months

4. salkor

salkor New Member

I lost from WH all my PVP Ultimate stones 1100, Legendary PVP stones 500 and Ancient PVP stones 800, I do not remember how much I UE .. I've done everything in events and I don't have anything All the time I do quests. Really excellent solution

mikose likes this.
  5. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

And the cherry: ma just took away all my kinah the winging just going to the event
    Aion0224.jpg

6. mikose

mikose Getting there

In my case and the most important thing i lost was around 243 UE that i traded with others players using my credits, items and AP (LEGIT TRADES)
    Its the 2nd time i'm penalised with Adm. decision.
    Tired of this.

7. salkor

salkor New Member

Hm its really bad, its really stupid solution

mikose likes this.
  8. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Something fks up? Just wipe. ;)

9. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

107 UE
    500+ stelliums
    500+ ultimate enchantment stone this is from forum event and in game events, never traded
    250+ legendary enchantment stone - got them from exchanging tempering solutions in sanctum npc
    400+ ancient pvp stone, got them from quest. never traded for it.

this is what i think they did. 100+ stack of UE = delete. They used threshold for each item and when you reach/exceed that threshold your item will be deleted. I got two stack of Stellium in my inventory one with 500+ and one with 5pcs only(forgot to stack em after getting it from the siege reward) i still got my 5 pcs.

10. Noir

Noir Proficient

this kind of logic is what elementary grader will do.
    i also had the same experience , i separate my ulti pvp stone stack for whole 3 cubes each was 1, for auto-looting purpose in farm, and there was another stack (200+) i left them bcz my inventory already full.
    the one with 200+ is gone , but the other 1pc that filling my 3 cubes still there.
    ridiculous xD.

11. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

GOOD LUCK
    PLAYING HERE GUYS THEY CAN'T TRACK ONE ABUSER OR DUPER THEY WIPE OUT IT ALL JUST LIKE THAT SO EASILY LIKE MY OLD STUFFS,YOU GUYS WASTED TIME TO FARMED AND 200+U.E GONE THERE'S NO SUCH THING REFUNDS HERE IN GAMEZ

mikose likes this.
  12. Waspswizzler

Waspswizzler the POWER is Mine

It's so frustrating and disappointing!!!

Before they launch 7.0 there is a massive wipe out of all toons because of the duped/bugged items that rare one became common. All things that i gathered from previous patch version when i started playing this server (1.5/1.7) vanished!

And now! It happens again!!!! All efforts i inserted to have a decent items gone again!!!

You guys easily removed the items we gathered in LEGAL ways without thinking the hardwork, time, patience we lend to it to acquired those materials/items.

You staffs should think about it. Not like this! Everytime you encounter this problem you easily wipe out all we have. How about us "INNOCENT PEOPLE" ???

13. mikose

mikose Getting there

The perspective here is there's no inoccent people around here. We are all guilty of something even without any proof or fact.

"Unyielding justice is often the greatest injustice"
    Quoting "PublioTerencio 185 a.c."

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  14. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

Then whats your meaning of being innocent?example trading credits to U.E or stuff then suddenly disappear in your inventory there's no guilty here cause all starting from scratch farming genesis crystal>ancient gear>ancient pvp stones>legendary etiums>LDT gear>UDT gear cause no one want to be killed 1-2 hits only you enjoy that?ofc no you want to be geared too but suddenly disappear you know that feels?if not maybe you lazy farming xD

15. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

You guys saying your frustrations while me, not playing for almost 2 months, got my shit stellium wiped lmao, and idgaf since shit is farmable. Why you guys complain? Be lucky it's not your sets being wiped, only the materials needed.

16. salkor

salkor New Member

That is really logic and friendly ….Tons of cheaters continue to play here and casual players are punished..
    Ty all