1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leveling

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Bofe, May 8, 2020.

1. Bofe

Bofe New Member

Hello there,

Anyone interested in making a comprehensive leveling guide for this server? From 1-66, especially after 60ish I know that you do valtarra with all buffs but it is hard to tell since there are many buffs in the game. I think this would be really benefical for the new players or returning players especially after the part for level 60.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Go to guide section here in forum and you should find a guide for newly players. It includes leveling and all tips to grow and adapt faster in GameZBD.

NinjaRivo and loboram like this.
  3. Bofe

Bofe New Member

Yes I am aware there are some guides for beginner guides on the forum, but they seem not compherensive enough (or at least in terms of leveling side) or seem a bit outdated. I know that levels are not even that important but it is still a question asked by many new players. For those who are wondering, the guides are I could find on the forum are;

Very general and basic guides for new players;
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/new-players-guide.214010/
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/beginners-guide-to-bdo.215024/

A guide for GamezBD specifically, explains the power leveling stuff but misses some of the buffs available and seems to be outdated;
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...ses-tier-list-and-self-power-leveling.216209/

NinjaRivo likes this.
  4. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

Level normally until 59. Do main quests, Kama 1 questline to unlock Valtarra.
    Get all XP buffs especially 600% Combat Scroll from rewards (x3 200% scrolls are needed), Combat Reward 100% EXP(Until level 59 only), Giant Draught, Simple Cron Meal, Golden Bell, Combat Book, Pets, Kydicts Crystals on your Helm, Combat Burning from Black Spirit, Priest Buff for 15% XP.

Finish Intro and Normal Valtarra Scroll. It will take you to atleast level 65 with 40%+. Finish by spamming Manshaum Scrolls for 1%+ exp each with all the XP buffs active.

5. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

Brand new player here and the 3 links seem decent. Youtube helped me a lot tho. Also a node map from google images is a must. Legitimately don't know what Hannibal is saying haha but I'll google them all and probably find a in depth guide to each and everyone of them. And the only two items that I do understand is the pets and combat scrolls. Also on a side note: To any players ready this making beers is amazing.

Don't get too overwhelmed we got this. Alchemy, hunting, farming are all mysteries to me :p Also just found out we can just go and hit the world bosses once and get loot! That's amazing! Normally in other mmorpgs you would go through a bunch of guides on mechanics and a stressful discord chat would happen and you would wish for the best to do well with world bosses/dungeons/raids.

Tyvm for the links Bofe <3 I couldn't find them on my own. I'm not much of a forum user haha :D

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

NinjaRivo likes this.
  7. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

Tyvm Loboram mhm yeah I have stumbled upon that site a couple of times when I was googling and if you also vouch for it that means it's truly top notch. Thanks again :)

loboram likes this.